Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

Need: Tribe Called Quest Low End Theory STICKER

I expect this is a long shot, but does anyone have one of these they'd be willing to part with? I'd be happy to trade for some vinyl or pay cold hard cash...

DWG Warrior
    You hunting this down for me? That's what I call good service!

DWG Warrior
    Did Midnight Marauders ever come out as a promo?

DWG Warrior
    ^ I don't think so. But your question reminded me of the Ego Trip's section on Midnight Marauders (pg. 178-179), where it states that there were 3 different versions of this LP with 3 different color schemes: green, red & black (black being the rarest). I know you can find all 3 versions on CD, but not on vinyl. The vinyl version ONLY came out with the green frame. Correct? The one with Daddy-O, Grandmaster Flash, Busta and Crazy Legs on each corner.

The black framed version has Tre from The Pharcyde, Evil Dee, and Special Ed...
    The red framed version has Grandmaster Caz, Kool DJ Red Alert and Sweet Tee... on each corner.

once you guys have got the "low end theory" sticker cover I'll take one please!

hopefully a former Jive Records exec sitting on a box of these will read this thread an hook us up for $10 a pop.

DWG Warrior
    Thats what i was hoping for to.
    need one !!

DWG Warrior
    There's gotta be a Midnight Marauders promo hasn't there? i would guess that all albums from around this time would have gone out on vinyl as promo's?

Not sure I made it clear in my first post, but I'm after the Low End Theory sticker itself, just the sticker on it's own, not the vinyl

Does anybody know if it was a common promotional sticker? loads of releases had promo stickers for them back then, and seeing as this definitely exists as a sticker I figured there's gotta be a good chance they made a load to give out to stores etc?