Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This is brand new on me. Can't believe there's a market for this stuff. I'm lost on why you would buy a mobile number. Surely there's no need to have a 'golden platinum diamond whatever' number nowadays: store it in your phone, add the persons name, job's a good un.

DWG Warrior
    I never know what my number is, so I guess it would be useful from that point of view. I've lost count of the number of times I've looked like a tit when I've been asked the simple question "what's your number".

Quote Originally Posted by fecam View Post
    I never know what my number is, so I guess it would be useful from that point of view. I've lost count of the number of times I've looked like a tit when I've been asked the simple question "what's your number".
    I don't even know my home phone number - but why would I, I never call it or give it out!

DWG Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by keith the peace View Post
    This is brand new on me. Can't believe there's a market for this stuff. I'm lost on why you would buy a mobile number. Surely there's no need to have a 'golden platinum diamond whatever' number nowadays: store it in your phone, add the persons name, job's a good un.
    Word....I'm a bit shocked too!
    Marching across this war-torn land, Liberty Grooves is here to bruise the bland...

www.facebook.com/solidnmindrap

www.whirlwindd.bandcamp.com

www.kanefm.com

He's selling a phone number, not a cure for dementia! Can't account for old age mate!!

DWG Warrior
    My mom has a dirty cell number. Haha, knowing her she probably had no clue when picking it out. Believe they gave her a list to choose from back then.

DWG Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by skim View Post
    you got any good advice for Brits in the Usa?
    Well it's a good time to buy in the USA, but not everywhere has been impacted by the economy, especially in some spots in NYC. I used to live in a place called DUMBO (Down Under The Manhattan Bridge Overpass) in Brooklyn, and prices are still going up.

It really depends where you're looking, and the type of house you're after.

DWG Sponsor
    DWG timeshare?!
    I'll pick a nice place in the Hampton's next to Diddy's spot, run it up on a pop-up shop, and have Chris add it to the next Newsletter. Hopefully we'll get enough members to throw some money in the pot, and I'll let them sleep in the pool house after I've purchased it

DWG Warrior
    for me i like the idea of being remote not hussle and buszle so inner city is 100% not for me

i think i start researching more whats for me , i want a pad to just leave the Uk hire a car drive to my place and close the door if i have to go anywhere its a drive to go shopping etc

maybe i really should be looking down south for the warm weather i like warm whats on my mind when the Uk has its winter i am off to the USA and have a few mths out there and back again to little ol UK

thats the idea,

all the best buddy from Skim
    Dam i love this site!!

DWG Warrior
    Head out to California!