Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    DWG Contributor
    Got mine today! Write-up is here. Very pleased to have a nice hardcopy of this instead of just a shady internet rip.

DWG Contributor
    got mine through yesterday even thought our new bloodclot postman left it in a bush for 2 days and didn't bother to put a card through our door. Great stuff guys, keep on doing and we'll keep on supporting.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Werner von Wallenrod View Post
    Got mine today! Write-up is here. Very pleased to have a nice hardcopy of this instead of just a shady internet rip.

great review buddy!! looks like we may have some unreleased stuff coming from Dope folks in the future?

good work Dope folks keep this up a lot more people can enjoy high price records cheap!! i know some dont like the idea but i am loving you for this even i have the originals

music is to be heard!!

peace out
    Dam i love this site!!

Amazing release. Absolutely love this EP. Massive thanks to Dope Folks.

DWG Warrior
    meant to say, that i received mine (massive props to fecam, thanks bud) - absolutely killer release, best of the bunch, so far.

my mate bully loves his too & evrokski i've got yours at mine sat with your format/sure shot 12, begging to be on your turntables!

DWG Warrior
    Im still waiting! I want mine...
    Same story in other direction: my man uralone who is living in the same city got his copy days ago

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by manphat View Post
    meant to say, that i received mine (massive props to fecam, thanks bud) - absolutely killer release, best of the bunch, so far.

my mate bully loves his too & evrokski i've got yours at mine sat with your format/sure shot 12, begging to be on your turntables!
    nice1 homefish, will give you a bell when i get back to blighty... weekend after next. no double spinbacks with the chief YO! DWG treats are in the pool.. peas YO!
    Last edited by evrokski; 08-03-11 at 07:16 PM.

DWG Warrior
    im still waiting on my package from dope folks too, hope it arrives soon

I admit that I ducked out of buying Limited Vinyl when so many labels popped up and jumped on the bandwagon of unearthing un-released material by this MC or that producer. I just got bored with it all.

I haven't felt the need to buy many of the recent releases BUT this one made me re-think. So I copped it, now I got it, and I'm rocking it to death.

Great stuff, thanks Dope Folks.