Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior

OXYGEN - AGE APPROPRIATE ALBUM SHIPPING

Pre-orders for Oxygen - Age Appropriate album are now open.

Released today as it is Oxygen's 50th birthday. Produced entirely by Tom Caruana (of Tea Sea Records) and artwork by the one and only Mr Krum. You may recognise a few titles but they're all new versions by Tom C - nothing is already available.

Download from https://ox-the-architect.bandcamp.co...appropriate-lp and pre-orders from www.ae-productions.co.uk/shop

ae036_oxygen_age_appropriate_front.jpg

ae036_oxygen_age_appropriate_back.jpg

Audio teaser here:- https://soundcloud.com/beats-by-mr-f...e-album-taster

Cost plus shipping:-
    LP 15.99
    Cassette (ltd copies) 9.99

We're hoping that this one will be able to ship end of September - actual date tbc but keep checking for updates.

Anyone that ordered the Truck LP already if this is able to ship together I will refund the extra shipping costs.

Thanks in advance from AE, Oxygen, Tom Caruana and all involved.

DWG Warrior
    just going to order J, am i right in thinking that there WON'T be a d/l included with the vinyl?

DWG Warrior
    ^^ Cheers captain. You're correct - no dl with this one. With releases such as Fabreeze, Jorun PMC and Oxygen I leave the digital rights to them so don't include them with the LP. However, i'll speak to Ox and see if I can get some codes to send dudes with the LP's that are ordered direct from AE as i'm sure he'd be ok with people that buy the vinyl or cassette having a free download.

DWG Warrior
    cheers J, I'll wait to hear. i was contemplating buying the d/l, but i felt dirty

DWG Warrior
    ^^ Haha! Don't worry - been speaking to Ox and he's going to send me some promo codes for us to send out with the LP. Right now thinking of a promo sticker with a code printed on the reverse so you get a sticker too.

highly anticipated release, and perfect design!

DWG Warrior
    Order placed!

Really looking forward to this one...

DWG Warrior
    A little update - due to a bunch of download requests we're printing up some stickers that will be sent out with all orders direct from AE which will have download codes printed on the backing so you will all get downloads in file type of your choosing.