Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DWG Warrior

SPUTNIK BROWN - U Havin' Fun Yet (b/w) OXYGEN & EDAN - Idealism 7" vinyl (Jamille Records)

Peace everybody!!!

Pre-orders NOW being taken for the 7-inch pressing of the underground cult classic from Sputnik Brown "U Havin' Fun Yet" on Darrell D's Jamille Records. B-side is the version of Oxygen "Idealism" featuring Edan on the turntables (from the 'Days Before It Happened' practice session recording from 2012). Bonus 16 on the A-side from the legendary Squeeze Radio Show with Sucio Smash & Timm See on 89.9 WKCR. Thanks to Mr. Krum for recreating the original 12" sleeve concept for this one.

There will be (500) copies pressed on standard black vinyl, and (100) copies on color vinyl (limited to one per customer please). There's also an option for a DOUBLE PACK on black vinyl. CLICK HERE to place orders on Bandcamp. Audio snippets available on the Bandcamp page as well. Tentative shipping date is mid February, but it could be sooner. I will update the post with details as they arise. Currently I'm working on distribution for the UK, Europe and Japan however nothing has been set up as of yet. If you would like your copies signed or want to make SURE you don't miss out on the release, then ordering from Bandcamp is your best option. As of right now, just about half of the color pressings have been sold via pre-sale.

To those of you who have ordered or plan to order, THANK YOU for your support!!!

oxygen

A-side label jpg.jpg
    B-side label jpg.jpg
    45 record and sleeve mock.jpg
    I'm a Vinyl Veteran. Dusty.....never digital.

essential release, great work Ox!

DWG Warrior
    Need.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

DWG Warrior
    I've been talking to Ox about a bulk UK shipment so anyone down for that let me know here or email me at phantasm38@yahoo.com.
    State whether you want black or colour, or both, or doubles, etc...

UK only though please as otherwise it's going to be no cheaper than copping direct from Ox.

Depending on how the drops work out it post could be combined with the next AE drop in January so post savings all round if that works out.

DWG Warrior
    ^^ Yes please J. Put me down for a black copy.

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Colour copy for me please J

DWG Warrior
    Iíll have a colour copy please.