Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

KingUnderground Thread

UK exclusive release @ KingUnderground. We are honoured that Threshold Recordings contacted us direct to be the only UK store to carry this record!

KutMasta Kurt brings it back to the essence of Hip-Hop Music (The Breaks) on this new (200 copies pressed) Limited Edition 10 track Instrumental album. Kurt dig's deep in his crates to create a Funky-Fresh album for B-Boy's/B-Girl's, Break Enthusiasts, and instrumental Hip-Hop lovers. Drum-Break Hip-Hop Vol.1 is pressed on Milky White Vinyl, individually Hand-Numbered & Autogaphed! Don't sleep...Grab yourself a copy before they're sold-out!

200 COPIES ONLY (LIMITED EDITION VINYL PRESS)
    MILKY WHITE VINYL
    HAND NUMBERED
    AUTOGRAPHED COPIES

Audio

if you want to pick one up then please CLICK HERE

Last edited by KingUnderground; 26-02-11 at 11:57 AM.

MR BROWN 'Beats for Days' EP (Limited Edition Vinyl, Hand Numbered - 200 Copies)

Mr Browns 'Beats 4 Days' is a 3 part instrumental series it does exactly what it says on the sleeve, 10 tracks of funky, dusty, boom bap instrumentals for your listening pleasure.

Mr Brown, from the UK has been on the scene for a while now. The UK producer has worked with many artists over the years such as Copywrite (MHZ) Planet Asia (Cali Agents) MCM, C-Lone, Conflix & Logan to name a few.

Mr Brown is a true disciple of digging for beats and largely draws inspiration from 90's hip hop, regarded by many as the golden years. "I'm not trying to change hip hop or set the scene on fire with some new style, I am a student of the hip hop greats, learning new things all the time and making music the way I like it."

Expect plenty more from Mr Brown! Plus an exclusive KU release in 2011!

To grab your self a copy or to check out the audio of this record then please CLICK HERE

nice nice!

do you know when the Celph Titled wax and Roc Marce 2LP will be in stock?

DWG Sponsor
    Good lookin' Dan...keep it real!

DWG Warrior
    Yo I want that Mr. Brown EP. DOPE! The Kutmasta Kurt record is aight. I kind of liked his first one better though, the one called, Beats From Nipon I think it was. I'm trying to order Mr. Brown though.

Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    nice nice!

do you know when the Celph Titled wax and Roc Marce 2LP will be in stock?
    Yo, this is what we heard yesterday from our distro regarding the Celph Titled LP:

Due to our distribution being short shipped on the original amount pressed of the Celph Titled / Buckwild LP's we are having to wait for them to get the full amount in. We have been told 2-3 weeks. Apologies for this. We will update you once we know more.

So i'm hoping in the next few weeks on that one.... sorry to all those waiting for there pre-order!

The Roc LP, there was a problem with the test presses so they have also been out back, the new release date for those is 15 of March.

Hope this helps

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by VinylAthletes View Post
    Yo I want that Mr. Brown EP. DOPE! The Kutmasta Kurt record is aight. I kind of liked his first one better though, the one called, Beats From Nipon I think it was. I'm trying to order Mr. Brown though.
    Yeh the Mr Brown record is really dope, can pick it up here if you want bro... www.KingUnderground.com

Peace
    Dan

J ROCC 'Some Cold Rock Stuf' 3LP (Free Poster & Stickers)

J ROCC 'Some Cold Rock Stuf' 3LP (Free Poster & Stickers) Stones Throw STH2233

This is the debut album of original music from one of the original turntablists, the longtime DJ for Madlib and the late J Dilla, and Stones Throws pick for world’s greatest hip-hop DJ.

But this is not a “DJ album”. Not a “beat album”. Not a mix tape. This is an original work of instrumental hip-hop ... electronic music ... dance music ... smoke tracks ... assorted cold rock stuff.

Pre-order. The expected release date for this release is 08.03.11. We would expect to receive ours by 14.03.11 unless any further changes with the distribution or label.

Quote Originally Posted by SliceOfSpice View Post
    Good lookin' Dan...keep it real!
    Cheers Richard! Always...

PRINCE PAUL 'Presents: Horror City 95 Demo EP' Chopped Herring CHPP001

Four previously unreleased tracks from 1995.
    Limited to 375 copies.

Chopped Herring have been doing things on the scene for a while now, having worked with Da Dysfunkshunal Familee, Shadez of Brooklyn & MC Paul Barman.

This next release 'Horror City 95 Demo' sees the Herring working with legendary producer, Prince Paul to excavate the demos for the lost Horry City project.

Label: Chopped Herring
    Catalogue: CHPP001
    Format: EP (Vinyl, Limited Edition, 375 copies)
    Released: November 18th 2010
    Genre: Hip Hop
    Producer: Prince Paul except 'Headbounty' produced by Poo & Funkymoon

If you want to cop one of these then please CLICK HERE

Track Listing

Take It How You Want It
    Featuring - B"stro , Resadoo , Ryme Valore
    Producer - Prince Paul

Big Sha
    Featuring - Big Sha
    Producer - Prince Paul

Take It How You Want It (Instrumental)