Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast
    Vital's debut album "Pieces of Time" will be released March 6th on LP, cassette & digital. Pre-order up Feb 01st >>

DWG Warrior
    My mellow, Zen Rock, copped the Torb LP for me at the release party in Oslo. It's my favourite shit in AGES, seriously! I've been plaguing friends with it and know that at least a half dozen of them picked it up, probably more. So, so dope. Much love!

Wow, thanks Pete! Glad you like it sir.

Quote Originally Posted by sasQwax View Post
    My mellow, Zen Rock, copped the Torb LP for me at the release party in Oslo. It's my favourite shit in AGES, seriously! I've been plaguing friends with it and know that at least a half dozen of them picked it up, probably more. So, so dope. Much love!

Sun Raw 'Beat Weeks' LP - March 31st. Pre-order up now >>

The ”Beat Week” concept came about in 2008 when Myspace still was the main internet platform for spreading independent music. SRAW aka Sun Raw came up with the idea to publish one song a day for the duration of a week and slowly building up the final release so that it would exist as a whole in the Myspace player after the week had passed. The beats were simply named after the day it was published, making the final beat tape hold 7 tracks… Beat Week #1 was received very well so a year later Beat Week #2 was released in the same way.

Last edited by KingUnderground; 06-03-17 at 04:49 PM.

New video from Vital's album "Pieces of Time" (LP/cassette) out today on KingUnderground. - http://bit.ly/2muPvrD | Streaming: http://spoti.fi/2lO1BrK

35% off everything - use code: A47CGR
    Ends March 29th - www.KingUnderground.com

DWG Warrior
    Nice, got my Lewis Parker 12" through today, thanks Dan!

DWG Warrior
    Where do you place the code? Paypal checkout?

DWG Warrior
    Before that I think, in the cart section.

DWG Warrior
    The code goes in below choose your country before you checkout, I got my order today, shocked at how quick it arrived.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.