Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

DWG Warrior
    FRESHCO & MIZ!!!!!!! come on fellas it would only be right. (Got to be real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by benjamin hatton View Post
    Yeah, that's one I'd be interested to hear too...
    I thought Rob from the Stereo's said there wasn't any ( or at least very little) Goldtop material.

DWG Warrior
    for me it wud have to be Just A Taste by No Parking MC's i bet Cutmaster Swift still has the dats...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    for me it wud have to be Just A Taste by No Parking MC's i bet Cutmaster Swift still has the dats...
    "PARKING MCS AND DRIVIN MCS AWAY!"

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper View Post
    "PARKING MCS AND DRIVIN MCS AWAY!"
    word somebody else knows?! i just remember a mix of snippets of 3 definate tracks hence the title Just A Taste from around 1992 ish. all 3 tracks were superb & if there were full versions of all 3 tracks then well... wot an a-side with the mix overleaf...?! mebbe its not well known?! Cutmaster Swift on the decks, one of the emcees was MC Storm cant remember the names of the others right now...classic uk

Cutmaster Swift on the decks, one of the emcees was MC Storm cant remember the names of the others right now...classic uk
    Reinforced Gus was one of them, I believe. I'm not sure how/if it would work exactly in terms of a DWG project, but I'd like to hear that stuff. MC Storm was indeed dope: I love 'Playing The Field'.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Reinforced Gus was one of them, I believe. I'm not sure how/if it would work exactly in terms of a DWG project, but I'd like to hear that stuff. MC Storm was indeed dope: I love 'Playing The Field'.
    just googled & perhaps it was Pogo?! anyways i still say it was one of the best uk tracks i ever heard! wow at least some interest!!! not sure how it ud work either just an immediate half arsed response 2 the thread. ill search my tapes chris & send u some audio...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by benjamin hatton View Post
    Yeah, that's one I'd be interested to hear too...
    wtf...?! goldtop lp...?! yep me too...!

DWG Warrior
    word somebody else knows?! i just remember a mix of snippets of 3 definate tracks hence the title Just A Taste from around 1992 ish. all 3 tracks were superb & if there were full versions of all 3 tracks then well... wot an a-side with the mix overleaf...?! mebbe its not well known?! Cutmaster Swift on the decks, one of the emcees was MC Storm cant remember the names of the others right now...classic uk
    Haha, nah just assumed with a weird name like "No Parking MCs" (?!) the only obvious sample for a hook would be that one...