Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    A similar project to the Jae Supreme but with Spunk Bigga (snigger) instead would be a good look.

A proper issue of the World Don't Stop Remix would be great.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    A similar project to the Jae Supreme but with Spunk Bigga (snigger) instead would be a good look.

A proper issue of the World Don't Stop Remix would be great.
    theres a copy on discogs for £60ish if anyone needs...

DWG Warrior
    Full black rage pt 1 + 2 as a CD companion. If it's super limited like IBM nation, reserve me one for suggesting it! (And for minor previous assistance on this one!)

Quote Originally Posted by chakfu View Post
    Full black rage pt 1 + 2 as a CD companion. If it's super limited like IBM nation, reserve me one for suggesting it! (And for minor previous assistance on this one!)
    watch this space...

DWG Warrior
    Don't know if it's been suggested before and can't be arsed to look through the 40 pages on this thread,but was listening to Word of Mouth feat DJ Cheese "Coast To Coast" the other night and wondered if they ever had any unreleased stuff locked away.
    King Kut was a massive jam back in 86, the crew were so dope,it would be great if they had an albums worth of material stashed away.
    I know Cheese had a few problems later on in life and spent some time in prison.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatolly View Post
    Don't know if it's been suggested before and can't be arsed to look through the 40 pages on this thread,but was listening to Word of Mouth feat DJ Cheese "Coast To Coast" the other night and wondered if they ever had any unreleased stuff locked away.
    King Kut was a massive jam back in 86, the crew were so dope,it would be great if they had an albums worth of material stashed away.
    I know Cheese had a few problems later on in life and spent some time in prison.
    Yes, many of the mid 80s Duke Bootee and Pumpkin produced acts could have some material: K-Rob, Fresh 3MCs...
    Last edited by Jesper; 31-10-15 at 09:12 AM.

DWG Warrior
    DWG024 what is this?
    DO-City“s Calling

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper View Post
    Yes, many of the mid 80s Duke Bootee and Pumpkin produced acts could have some material: K-Rob, Fresh 3MCs...
    It would be great to get some quality early to mid 80's stuff for a change instead of all the 90's releases, good as they are.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by uralone View Post
    DWG024 what is this?
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Co-Sign on some 80's releases