Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 480
  1. #461
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    77
    The unreleased LP "Lyrical Madness" from Philly's female mc Lyrasista!

  2. #462
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,974
    Edan - Artchitecture

    Been waiting for this to drop on wax for like 20 years now.

  3. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by vinyljunkie View Post
    Edan - Artchitecture

    Been waiting for this to drop on wax for like 20 years now.
    I have actually spoken to E about this... I'll raise it again...

  4. #464
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Dingwall, Highlands
    Posts
    1,933
    ^^^ this would be gold.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

    https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

  5. #465
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,974
    Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post
    I have actually spoken to E about this... I'll raise it again...
    Please do! Would be gold like ijunor said.

  6. #466
    Probably an odd idea that will never happen but I would love to own a 7 in of the two earlier Leaders of the New School non-LP tracks, Shinning Star (Strictly Business) and Mt. Airy Groove (Rubáiyát). That would be nice.

  7. #467
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,974
    Quote Originally Posted by the_letter_d View Post
    Probably an odd idea that will never happen but I would love to own a 7 in of the two earlier Leaders of the New School non-LP tracks, Shinning Star (Strictly Business) and Mt. Airy Groove (Rubáiyát). That would be nice.
    This would be great as well. Make it a 12” then and add “Emotional” to it.

  8. #468
    I think those two tracks are owned by Warner and Universal which might make it tricky for anyone to do... nice idea though, I may look into it...

  9. #469
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Posts
    3,634
    Make a nice EP, and add Paperchaser aswell

  10. #470
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    23
    Hot Chillin' - Part II.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •