Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DWG Warrior

YO RAP 45'S on ebay! Master Ace ,BDP, Ultramagnetic's Mc's, Biz Markie, Big Daddy Kan

got some nice rap 45's on ebay KRS One ,Ultra's, Kane , Biz, Doug E Fresh, Guru ,N.W.A , DJ Cheese, master ace 45's and more...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1156

and this one need a good home!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ORIGINAL-THREE...#ht_500wt_1156

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by beattrooper View Post
    got some nice rap 45's on ebay KRS One ,Ultra's, Kane , Biz, Doug E Fresh, Guru ,N.W.A , DJ Cheese, master ace 45's and more...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1156

and this one need a good home!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ORIGINAL-THREE...#ht_500wt_1156
    please educate me Stu

7" ULTRA MAGNETIC MCS travelin/mcs ultra UK Press

what is the reason this is 61.50 starting bid? where its bigger Uk brother is nearly worthless against the USA Press 12

maybe the reason i dont know i dont buy 7s if i dont have to due to my own personal taste of liking 12s

speak soon buddy ;-)
    Dam i love this site!!

DWG Warrior
    I can only assume it's because rap 45's are fashionable at the moment..

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by fecam View Post

DWG Warrior
    haha

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by fecam View Post
    at the moment rap 45's are more sellable then the 12's and as Fecam says they kinda fashionable at the moment... but are tough to find then there big 12" brother!

sold lots to Biz, Dj Scratch and others so there's a demand out there for them , been selling/trading these 45's for over 12 years and as you know i do collect them even though i got the 12's they kinda cool thas all for me..

DWG Contributor
    Not a fan of 45s myself, less record, often less sound quality and less feel to them......but that's just me!
    Marching across this war-torn land, Liberty Grooves is here to bruise the bland...

www.facebook.com/solidnmindrap

www.whirlwindd.bandcamp.com

www.kanefm.com

I kinda like them but within reason... some of the prices recently have gotten ridiculous... I used to pick Cold Chillin' 45s up for 5 bucks a pop... worst record buying experience EVER was when four mint '10% Dis' 45s got lost in the mail... GUTTED!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by beattrooper View Post
    at the moment rap 45's are more sellable then the 12's and as Fecam says they kinda fashionable at the moment... but are tough to find then there big 12" brother!

sold lots to Biz, Dj Scratch and others so there's a demand out there for them , been selling/trading these 45's for over 12 years and as you know i do collect them even though i got the 12's they kinda cool thas all for me..
    thanks for letting me know Stu ;-)
    Dam i love this site!!

some nice points made here.

There is a current fashion for hip hop 45s (Anthony deserves a medal for that photoshop pic ..... or was it really real??) with DJs like FORMAT currently dropping a hip hop 45s set, and collectors often sidestep to buying other formats once their 12" collections are complete.

Whirlwind D's comment is also true of many hip hop 45s, which is disappointing as it is possible to press a 45rpm 7" that booms! Cold Chillin 45s tend to be so damn quiet it's a joke.

Each to their own, but I personally love hip hop 45s, funk 45s, break 45s whatever. To have one killer nugget on a tiny disc of plastic with no filler tracks to bother you kinda appeals to me. Hence I've grabbed quite a few over the years (incidentally 4 or 5 of the Ultras UK 7s which I see fairly often for less than a 1) and nice rare treats like ULTIMATE FORCE "I'm not playing" on a UNI 7" with UNI sleeve. If that ain't a gem to look at and play then I don't know what is.....?