Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thirstydragon I wouldn't say a magnifying glass was needed just your average 20-20 vision! As for standards a simply question about damage which isn't in my book overly demanding? A misleading response (by you) isn't helpful and then me having to provide photographic evidence is by and large the reason for my shitty email. As for not returning the record I just didn't want to waste any more money (for anyone interested this is a discogs purchase, happened a while back but I guess this shit still hurts).. hope this clears things up? Or are you going to post 'one of your funny as hell' comments every time I write on this thing??

DWG Warrior
    I dont know... maybe.. its tempting, you know..i'll try to resist thogh. then again I'm like chapelle on crack,
    so what can i do?

maybe its because i cant take people who are mega anal about sealed records too serious, i mean thats as cool
    as collecting stamps, i play my records you know.. or maybe its because we had a badger dog named pauly when i
    was a kid... will think about the reason...

Thirstydragon: Another day, another great example of your outstanding humor! I must say I was wrong comparing you to Dave Chapelle so please accept my apology, having had time to read back over your outstanding 'talent' I'm going to say your more a Jim Davidson/Alf Garnet type of comedian, you have a style (which may be a bit shit to some) but you stick with it. Right now to address your issues, firstly it was you who was at fault! I personally don't understand what your beef is? You sold me a record which was graded incorrectly, you then accuse me of lying to which I provide photography evidence and when I decide that I can't be bother with the extra expense of posting it back you go a little bit psycho on the forum. Oh and sorry to burst your bubble but I have play copies of all my vinyl (I guess you where expecting an anorak) but if it helps in you some way I'll pretend to be.
    Or maybe it me at fault here, maybe I just can't relate to your world? However this is dangerously starting to turn into an obsession on your part with posting reply's to my every thread. Kinda has my wondering what kind of person you are? Hmm, I'm guessing your sitting in a dingy one bedroomed apartment (maybe a squat), eyes fixed on every known social network site/hip hop forum site believing the people you reply to are somehow your 'friends'. In the background you've probably (now remember I'm guessing here but I'm a pretty good judge of character) playing a worn out betamax copy of Yo Mtv Raps you've taped from 'back in the day', I bet you know it word for word.. (I'm right aren't I?). You'll have a plastic dookie gold chain on hand for when you're masturbating over that episode when biggie and tupac blew up thinking that was what hip hop was all about, sadly in your case there both dead. This was probably the turning point in your life which made you internet's 'friendly' nutcase.
    You know your behavior kinda reminds me of an ex girlfriend of mine constantly bitching always on my back about shit and never shutting the f*ck up, so in some roundabout way that kinda makes you a bitch (Or even my bitch). So sadly on that note I'll have to say goodbye, understandably I'll expect a great response back but like my ex girl I'll just have to ignore it and get on with my life, great memories but ended up being a bit shit in the end. However please feel free to choose a suitable reply to whatever 'funny' remark you have to make from this list, which I've personalized just for you (No thanks needed!).
    1. Deez Nuts
    2. Get a f*cking life, please go outside and spend some time in the real world. (And if this doesn't work, straight to number 3!)
    3. Play Black sheep's "For Doz that Slept', the lyrics kinda say it all for me.

Oh and for anyone interested in the original post, from way back when please mail (except Thirstydragon of course he's a nutter, if you haven't figured that out for yourself)

DWG Contributor
    Keep it friendly on here, guys. This isn't the rest of the internet.

Apologies to all (expect Thirstydragon) I originally started this thread to trade/sell records with like minded hip hop heads, not have battle of words.

DWG Warrior
    To make it short: you must have missed the part where I said you were clear about your standards, and I admitted it was
    my "fault" (I thought a sealed record with an intact seal was a sealed record, and you prove me wrong). And I dont think I
    ever called you a liar. I just had my doubts, thats why I asked for a pic, and I was pretty sure there wasnt such a tear in the seal
    when I sent it out/examined the record for you. In the end I agreed to exchange the said record, I would have covered all costs (apart from the 3 quid it would have cost you to ship it back). The record was 18$ incl shipping (sogned-for!) if I remember right, that was a pretty nice price, and you even fucked up the part of the agreement that would have saved me the fees, but well.... you wanted that mega safety discogs provides, which I understand, 18$ is really a damn big investment.

And I dont have beef with you at all, I just wanted to warn everybody from here who is about to sell you a sealed record, to make
    sure the seal is really really really 100% intact to save them and you useless troubles..

I wont comment on that other silly stuff, let me just say you are wrong in all parts, people who know me might vouch for me,
    but why bother, I dont really care...

To set the record straight I did ask you check the shrinkwrap, which was damaged in a number of areas. As for the price, that my friend is determined by you! So if you find $18 a little low maybe you should of raised the price or not sold! As for the warning everyone comment I actually ask questions before purchasing, as I did in this case! So that point is totally invalid!
    You basically made an error and now want to have an immature dig, largely because you paid a discogs fee (which in essence was your fault in the first place).. I hope this is the end of all this, as it's not boring and off the point of the original thread! As for the silly stuff I think you started that with 'maybe its because i cant take people who are mega anal about sealed records too serious, i mean thats as cool as collecting stamps, i play my records you know.. or maybe its because we had a badger dog named pauly when i was a kid' comment. Maybe have a think before you start sending stupid replies. As for anyone else who's bored of this tirade and who isn't (sorry).. for the record, I'm not mega anal! Feel free to check my feedback on ebay or discogs.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by originalpaulyboy View Post
    I hope this is the end of all this, as it's not boring
    ?? This is boring the shit out of me. Please cease with the ranting!

DWG Warrior
    it started ok, but quickly fizzled into boredom town

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewhuge View Post
    Keep it friendly on here, guys. This isn't the rest of the internet.
    +1

nice 1

Del
    cos im a be a DWG'er for life
    remixes - www.myspace.com/soulcondor