Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

i have a Allen and Heath Mix Wizard3 14:4:2

its only had about 14hrs use, that is honestly it, never been abused or overloaded

its in excellent condition only a few light marks none on the main face where it was racked

RRP is over £900 you can get it for much less from me if you are intrested

its still has its original box manual etc really is a nice hit me up on pm

peace out

http://www.dv247.com/studio-equipmen...e-mixer--33844

bio on the web site

Desk / Rack Mount All Purpose Console
    The WZ3 14:4:2 is a remarkably dynamic compact mixer, with multi-functionality that allows it to be used for front-of-house, monitors, and live or studio recording.
    Now in its 3rd generation, the legendary MixWizard range builds on its market leading status by adding a new mic preamp design and advanced grounding scheme, which both further enhance sonic quality. Other improvements include individual phantom power switches, channel signal indicators, lamp socket and backup supply capability.

• 10 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack and direct output
    • Dual functionality - the aux master section can be reversed to provide up to 6 monitor sends, while the mono control and XLR can convert to an engineer’s listen wedge output
    • 6 auxiliary sends – switchable pre/post, all can be accessed at the same time
    • 4 audio groups - with panned sub grouping and feed to the matrix
    • 2 dual stereo inputs each with 4-band EQ, separate gain and ‘on’ switches. Two may be routed direct to LR to provide 4 independent stereo returns
    • 4-band EQ – comprehensive equalisation with 2 sweepable mids
    • 6x2 matrix - fed from groups 1-4 and LR, featuring an illuminated mute button, level control, and AFL. The matrix can be used to create custom mixes for recording, in-ear monitors, or PA loudspeaker zones
    • Oscillator and pink noise generator for line-up and speaker testing
    • Pluggable jumpers - for user configurability
    • Mounting - desk or rack mountable, with rotating connector pod
    • Sys-Link 2 input/output option - for connection to other Allen & Heath Sys-Link compatible consoles
    Dam i love this site!!

DWG Warrior
    anybody with an offer?

i will list on e-bay if its not for anybody on here?
    Dam i love this site!!