Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    dont send records without recorded delivery

nice 1

Del
    cos im a be a DWG'er for life
    remixes - www.myspace.com/soulcondor

DWG Warrior
    Get 2 French prossies and get 1 to blow you as the other 1 tosses your salad.

DWG Warrior
    Yeah i know THE Guy with THE long hairstylist..hè is Nice:-)

DWG Warrior
    Just get back from Crocodisc, I always buy something when I go into that shop !
    DSC00907.jpg

DWG Warrior
    Lookd like I've missed Crocodisc because I'm only here till Monday pm. Think I'll head back to Superfly on Monday morning before I leave though, plenty of treats in there that I resisted so far.

Ev - I got an extra catalogue from the Futura thing, shoot me a pm and we'll sort out sending it etc.

DWG Warrior
    cheers very much whosaidjazz... you've been shot a pm.

DWG Contributor
    What Del said, and personally, if you're going to Paris, you're wasting your time going to tedious graf events. Go and see some great art and eat some good food. The Louvre is always too busy, so go to Musee D'Orsay, which is a beautiful building.

DWG Warrior
    I love paris, one of my favorite citiess in europe...bought some great records diggin there, also in THE suburbs, great graff shows and Nice food...peeps is streetwise over there but hey which big city not?

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewhuge View Post
    What Del said, and personally, if you're going to Paris, you're wasting your time going to tedious graf events. Go and see some great art and eat some good food. The Louvre is always too busy, so go to Musee D'Orsay, which is a beautiful building.
    I actually go over every year if not more often than that (benefit of a friend with a flat there) so completely agree with you on art and food! I would always pick Musee D'Orsay over the Louvre as well, love it. The main reason for asking the question here was to find out about those little things that maybe aren't so well publicised. Record shop recommendations as well but fuck me they don't play with their prices.

DWG Contributor
    Everything around his first album is a must, plus "Bush Killa." After that, it depends how much you like P-funk.
    Oh, you mean Paris the place.