Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 382 of 388 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 3875
    DWG Warrior
    I think perhaps they wanted to call it "Street Level" but maybe it was blocked legally (publishers?) as there had been some other releases (artists or record titles) with the same name in recent years, so it wasn't allowed. because it would have caused confused sales.....or, something like that

I've always called it "Street Level" - the shops put that title on the divider title in the record racks, when it came out over here, at least in London...

I listened to this album last Friday. Still sounds good!
    Last edited by Tha_Disc_Eater; 03-05-18 at 05:47 PM.

DWG Warrior
    yeah it still sounds good, also is the only album with the 3 of them if i'm not wrong.
    in any case street level is only mentioned on the cover , is like calling doggystyle "beware of the dog".

DWG Warrior
    People raising a case on Paypal for not receiving at item that is on pre-order instead of just sending an email first.

DWG Warrior
    Trying to deal with an obvious newb buyer with less than 10 feedback.i sold him 50 cent instrumentals album an he complained there was no rapping on it. He wanted a refund but wasn't willing to send it back. One day ill learn.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

DWG Warrior
    Discogs buyer in DE purchases record from me and it's returned to me twice in UK despite the address being correct.

Add a free record, fresh mailer and pay final postage costs in advance to a new address for good seller karma vibes.

Records finally arrives customer pleased but no positive feedback given and no refund of the postage I paid.

Moan on DWG, charge it to the game and keep it moving.

Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

How is it that the geniuses in charge of pricing at Royal Mail have somehow determined that it should be cheaper for me to send a poster to Australia than from West London to East London...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djshaker View Post
    How is it that the geniuses in charge of pricing at Royal Mail have somehow determined that it should be cheaper for me to send a poster to Australia than from West London to East London...
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Just had an entitled prick ranting on mixcloud about the 'English elegance' because I blocked him on instagram for demanding tracklist information for a mix on mixcloud (where the tracklist is available) and getting uppity when I didn't give it straight away. He doesn't like my mixes anymore apparently.

You can also block on mixcloud, which is nice

DWG Warrior
    Sounds like:

DWG Warrior
    @ BC, your mixes are always on point and take me by surprise.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en