Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 409 of 410 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410 LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 4096
    DWG Warrior
    Waiting months for The Lighthouse to get a UK release but then finding out that barely any cinemas are showing it.

The fact that my local HMV have a better selection of Hip Hop on vinyl than my local second hand spots.
    HMV getting better, whilst my local used vinyl spots get worse.

DWG Warrior
    UFC Judges. F*cking robbery!

DWG Warrior
    Apples with no crunch.
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

DWG Warrior
    This guys face on the bloody youtube advert ....

face.jpg

He's messing with boring DAW based synth - not listening to a previously undiscovered alternate take of Funky Drummer.

DWG Warrior
    Hahahaha that made me laugh, same as when you see beat vids and people seem to be feeling their own work just a little bit too much

DWG Warrior
    Not being able to find two records in the collection not sure where in the hell they are. It is Grav Down To Earth and Akiynele Vagina Diner LP. I looked all day for them and then said f it and just placed an order for both of them. I have an idea they will show up in the future. I am sure everyone here has gone this this problem.

DWG Warrior
    Yeh happened to me a few times^^

I "lost" my original copy of Runaway Slave, bought another one and it skipped on track 1 so bought a different version that turned out to be a bootleg only to find my original copy stuffed at the end of the J crate.

Also couldn't find my Meters self titled, picked up a new copy today... if I find it so be it, its a classic record.

Can't find my Food & Liqour album either so might have to get that again.
    Last edited by SLCOOLJ; 22-02-20 at 09:17 PM.

Im wondering why Chyskillz didnt produce more material?
    The first Onyx album was massive and his production was the best ting about it in my opinion, how come he didnt manage to get a shit load of production offers after the success of this album?‎ Maybe he got offers and didnt want them?

He did some bits though, a cut for Rumpletilskiz which was cool (but not one of the best on their album), he did a track for Boss which was a fairly high profile album, and then there was a track from the god awful Run DMC comeback album.

So he had a few moments after Onyx but not much, same he didnt get to do a whole album with a decent rapper.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Waiting months for The Lighthouse to get a UK release but then finding out that barely any cinemas are showing it.
    Did you ever see it? I saw it at my local independent and it was fun/bonkers in equal measure