Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 398 of 398 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398
Results 3,971 to 3,978 of 3978
    DWG Warrior
    ^^ Wow, that's one helpful seller.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

DWG Warrior
    British summertime basically coming to an end just as I bought a couple more pairs of shorts.

DWG Warrior
    First time eBay sellers, now I had to start somewhere. I bought the item for 1.70 free p+p. The seller got in touch saying id won the item but it was 5 now. I really don't want to leave neg on his/her first sale. In the description it says more than 30 available.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ijunor View Post
    First time eBay sellers, now I had to start somewhere. I bought the item for 1.70 free p+p. The seller got in touch saying id won the item but it was 5 now. I really don't want to leave neg on his/her first sale. In the description it says more than 30 available.
    Neg them. Were they trying to add P+P? Maybe they listed the item and got the shipping section wrong? I don't know man. I've started taking the position that I'm not here to be anyone's e-commerce tutor.

DWG Warrior
    seller listing a record for 250+

when the record is worth 5-10

I email the seller & make an offer of 8.00 and get this response:

"get lost. idiot"

DWG Warrior
    its a well worn complaint but there's so much overpriced shit on Discogs to the point where no on buys it. I'd like a copy of the Clark Kent remix of Mic Geronimo 'The Natural'. I'm not paying more than a tenner for it though ffs so why is it on at 50?

DWG Warrior
    dj’in with headphones and a Kangol on !!!
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    its a well worn complaint but there's so much overpriced shit on Discogs to the point where no on buys it. I'd like a copy of the Clark Kent remix of Mic Geronimo 'The Natural'. I'm not paying more than a tenner for it though ffs so why is it on at 50?
    Even worse are those sellers who think because there aren't currently any copies for sale on Discogs of a particular title, that they can go ahead and price theirs wayyyy over market value in the 3-figure range....ridiculous! Just that act alone sometimes drives up prices from inexperienced resellers who think that the value has now gone up, and follow suit