Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 424 of 425 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425 LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 4246
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Hmmm. Will investigate then.

Do they fit true to size?

#MenswearIssues
    They don't seem to do the ones I have anymore but these are close.

https://www.mujionline.eu/uk/polyest.../p?skuId=10644
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Cheers. If the M&S ones aren't restocked in a couple of days then I'll give the Muji ones a try.

My choice of slippers are some proper oldman's ones from Debenhams, with Debenhams gone (or on borrowed time) guess I'll need to find a new choice.

DWG Warrior
    Tempted by some new slippers. I'm so rock n roll. Also open to recommendations on decent comfortable clothing, I haven't been stocking up and feel like I'm missing out.

DWG Warrior
    snow. not right now, but tomorrow morning when its a slushy mess and I'm trying to get to work.

DWG Warrior
    For the house, I've got generic matching H&M hoodies + joggers. Comfortable but slim-fitting so you don't look/feel like a total slob when you're answering the door to the post/taking the bins out/wiping ice off the car.

For running errands/state-sanctioned exercise, I've got a buncha Adidas Superstar tracksuits and Ralph sweatsuits. Also both slim-fitting but way more swaggy obvs. You've gotta go full-tracksuit/sweatsuit for the #AthleisurewearEra power move

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    For the house, I've got generic matching H&M hoodies + joggers. Comfortable but slim-fitting so you don't look/feel like a total slob when you're answering the door to the post/taking the bins out/wiping ice off the car.

For running errands/state-sanctioned exercise, I've got a buncha Adidas Superstar tracksuits and Ralph sweatsuits. Also both slim-fitting but way more swaggy obvs. You've gotta go full-tracksuit/sweatsuit for the #AthleisurewearEra power move
    Ha, thanks for the inspiration

DWG Warrior
    We're all cosy boys now.

DWG Warrior
    Packed ‘G’ & ‘F’ hip hop records this morning.

Just put on a mix & DJ Kiyo’s intro with Gangstarr has me craving to play some golden Guru & Premier records.

gah...

DWG Warrior
    My brother told me about kids melting the plastic and inhaling the fumes, I despair.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en