Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 398 of 402 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4014
  1. #3971
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Dingwall, Highlands
    Posts
    2,073
    ^^ Wow, that's one helpful seller.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

    https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

  2. #3972
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    I'd Rather Jack
    Posts
    2,844
    British summertime basically coming to an end just as I bought a couple more pairs of shorts.

  3. #3973
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Dingwall, Highlands
    Posts
    2,073
    First time eBay sellers, now I had to start somewhere. I bought the item for 1.70 free p+p. The seller got in touch saying id won the item but it was 5 now. I really don't want to leave neg on his/her first sale. In the description it says more than 30 available.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

    https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

  4. #3974
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,671
    Quote Originally Posted by ijunor View Post
    First time eBay sellers, now I had to start somewhere. I bought the item for 1.70 free p+p. The seller got in touch saying id won the item but it was 5 now. I really don't want to leave neg on his/her first sale. In the description it says more than 30 available.
    Neg them. Were they trying to add P+P? Maybe they listed the item and got the shipping section wrong? I don't know man. I've started taking the position that I'm not here to be anyone's e-commerce tutor.

  5. #3975
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    moon base alpha
    Posts
    12,864
    seller listing a record for 250+

    when the record is worth 5-10

    I email the seller & make an offer of 8.00 and get this response:

    "get lost. idiot"

  6. #3976
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,229
    its a well worn complaint but there's so much overpriced shit on Discogs to the point where no on buys it. I'd like a copy of the Clark Kent remix of Mic Geronimo 'The Natural'. I'm not paying more than a tenner for it though ffs so why is it on at 50?

  7. #3977
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    definitely in the past...
    Posts
    2,537
    dj’in with headphones and a Kangol on !!!
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

  8. #3978
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    its a well worn complaint but there's so much overpriced shit on Discogs to the point where no on buys it. I'd like a copy of the Clark Kent remix of Mic Geronimo 'The Natural'. I'm not paying more than a tenner for it though ffs so why is it on at 50?
    Even worse are those sellers who think because there aren't currently any copies for sale on Discogs of a particular title, that they can go ahead and price theirs wayyyy over market value in the 3-figure range....ridiculous! Just that act alone sometimes drives up prices from inexperienced resellers who think that the value has now gone up, and follow suit

  9. #3979
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,229
    DJ Premier appears to be teasing some kind of Nas collab on social media.

    Too. Fucking. Late. M8. By about 15 years.

    Just give us some shit from the Gang Starr vault .

  10. #3980
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    DJ Premier appears to be teasing some kind of Nas collab on social media.

    Too. Fucking. Late. M8. By about 15 years.

    Just give us some shit from the Gang Starr vault .
    He's teasing a new Gang Starr album, not a collab with Nas.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •