Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 422 of 424 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424 LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 4238
    DWG Warrior
    ^^ same round my way bitd actually

DWG Warrior
    quiet day at work so i posted a poll on Twitter asking who was the biggest mong - GZA for his flat earth speculation, or Pete Rock for his "Biden will force us to wear masks, who voted for this guy?!" nonsense

All very light hearted stuff until faux-woke anti-fun maybe-the-earth-could-be-flat-actually-its-a-matter-of-opinion Twitter got involved.

Life is fucking exhausting sometimes. Tiresome stuff. fortunately my day got busier and I didnt take the bait and get involved in some nonsense debate.

Pete Rock won it (or lost it I suppose) by a landslide with 71% of the vote, although maybe that means as many people think GZA is on to something which is equally worrying.

Last edited by step one; 12-11-20 at 08:52 PM.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    quiet day at work so i posted a poll on Twitter asking who was the biggest mong - GZA for his flat earth speculation, or Pete Rock for his "Biden will force us to wear masks, who voted for this guy?!" nonsense

All very light hearted stuff until faux-woke anti-fun maybe-the-earth-could-be-flat-actually-its-a-matter-of-opinion Twitter got involved.

Life is fucking exhausting sometimes. Tiresome stuff. fortunately my day got busier and I didnt take the bait and get involved in some nonsense debate.

Pete Rock won it (or lost it I suppose) by a landslide with 71% of the vote, although maybe that means 29% of people think GZA is on to something which is equally worrying.
    That was as amusing entry. And yet somehow equally sad. It's undoubtedly so 2020. We live in strange times and when I mean strange I mean there was no fucking way anyone could have predicted that not only we wouldn't have flying cars by now but we'd have a global pandemic, a fascist in the white house and massive population of flat earthers. It's like we're deevolving. (cues up Devo)

DWG Warrior
    People are surprised by a racist American president??
    Trump is not the first, & probably not the last.
    America is a nowt but a toddler re history of countries. It’s very creation was at the demise & persecution of others.
    ‘The land of the free’ is such a BS statement.

Bit like the UK sticking a flag in the ground & saying ‘we own you now’

Didn’t the flat earth theory start out as a joke? It sure is hilarious ��
    Giant ice walls at the edge, sounds like a cross between Game Of Throwns & a Terry Pratchett Discworld novel, with us flying round on giant turtles, orbiting the sun...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post

Pete Rock won it (or lost it I suppose) by a landslide with 71% of the vote, although maybe that means as many people think GZA is on to something which is equally worrying.

Totally with your ridicule of conspiracy idiots but you should have chosen a better word than 'mong'.

Not cool and I have to check myself as I have abused this term in the past but my friend has a kid with Downs Syndrome and schooled me on how offensive it is.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Someone did mention that too, and also suggested it was a racist term. I've only ever known it in the context of meaning dumb/stupid etc and it's obviously used in that way in this instance.
    I appreciate for people that never use any offensive terms anywhere at any time this may have been difficult to handle but it was a daft Twitter poll that got 49 votes so in the grand scheme of things it's not a huge deal really. I'll personally apologise to any disabled anti mask Pete Rock/Gza flat earth fans that I genuinely upset with my thoughtless choice of wording though

DWG Warrior
    Decided I need a copy of Andre Nickatina's Conversations With A Devil CD until I saw it goes for about 200 - 300

Last edited by BB; 01-12-20 at 11:48 AM.

DWG Warrior
    New Balance's 2020 output. Too many chunky dadcore kicks which only look cool on Japanese blokes, and their new MS327P model look proper Eurotrash.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    New Balance's 2020 output. Too many chunky dadcore kicks which only look cool on Japanese blokes, and their new MS327P model look proper Eurotrash.
    these NB Primitives are sexual

72EC295F-26DA-4DC3-ACEB-B71A9F6744B8.jpg
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.