Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 388 1231151101 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior

Minor things that bother you

- the fact that the Record & Tape Exchange price stickers are sometimes impossible to remove without ripping the cover

- that said shop has taken to placing said nightmare stickers on the label rather than the cover. Are there people who actually try and swap sleeves on a 2 record?!

- whenever I buy a ticket to see an artist live its always followed by a couple of months of wondering a) if they'll show up/cancel and b) if they'll be any good. I have a feeling this is exclusive to rap shows.

Add on.

DWG Warrior
    when I make a tea and it's been brewing for just the right amount of time, then I pour just that little bit too much milk in

there's no undo button for that

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Corridor View Post
    when I make a tea and it's been brewing for just the right amount of time, then I pour just that little bit too much milk in

there's no undo button for that
    I have this problem often. So many different things to consider when making the perfect cup of tea.

DWG Warrior
    Amen.
    Been trying to sit down & have a good cup of tea all day! Pesky work keep interrupting.

DWG Warrior
    some dude at work keeps putting talcum powder on their ass on the toilet and leaves a pile of it on the seat and floor, and it is a one seater bathroom

DWG Warrior
    life is cruel

doesn't help when pouring milk from a larger carton/bottle, no control

I'd get a little jug if I wasn't worried it would upset the whole dynamic

DWG Warrior
    hahaha so much to consider!
    I like to pour the milk through the teabag to get extra flavor.

some dude at work keeps putting talcum powder on their ass on the toilet and leaves a pile of it on the seat and floor, and it is a one seater bathroom
    Thats one strange toilet habit he's got going on there..

Are you sure that's talcum powder?

DWG Warrior
    People that wait until they get to the turnstile to look for their metrocard.
    Are you surprised to see the thing there? Did you expect it might be free to get on the subway today?

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    People who use phones while driving!! there isn't a phone call that is THAT IMPORTANT that you have to risk lives to take