Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 417 of 419 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419 LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4190
    DWG Warrior
    Sounds like a sh*t show!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ishman View Post
    Staying up for a drop, tap f5 for 5 minutes, get the mandatory 2 copies of the record (site wouldn't even let you buy just one) that was announced, went to sleep happily only to find out later that the artist wanted to sell 1 copy each, refunded all the first buys and relisted the record announcing it 15 minutes beforehand on twitter and insta

ppl complaining about it on insta get blasted by his "true" fans claiming just to enjoy the music and forget about physicals
    ... no record is worth that much faffing about imo.

DWG Warrior
    Staying up for a drop, tap f5 for 5 minutes, get the mandatory 2 copies of the record (site wouldn't even let you buy just one) that was announced, went to sleep happily only to find out later that the artist wanted to sell 1 copy each, refunded all the first buys and relisted the record announcing it 15 minutes beforehand on twitter and insta

ppl complaining about it on insta get blasted by his "true" fans claiming just to enjoy the music and forget about physicals
    Who was it ?

How did the sale of the Conway album go a few days ago? anyone know, did it sell out in seconds like Griselda stuff usually does.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    ... no record is worth that much faffing about imo.
    yeah that's true and sums up what's fucked up with the industry nowadays, the album was Ramirez - Tha Playas Manual which is in my top 5 for this year and I don't care if it's golden, limited etc I just want the physical record

imagine if Illmatic was dropped today it would most likely be 300 copies limited splatter vinyl sold out in 30 secs

DWG Warrior
    yeah that's true and sums up what's fucked up with the industry nowadays, the album was Ramirez - Tha Playas Manual which is in my top 5 for this year and I don't care if it's golden, limited etc I just want the physical record

imagine if Illmatic was dropped today it would most likely be 300 copies limited splatter vinyl sold out in 30 secs

more like 187 splattered vinyl.
    like, subscribe & repost with hashtag #Iateyourmumfordinner for your chance to win a copy.

DWG Warrior

You went to bed at 10pm on afriday?! Sorry, just kidding
    Yeah, the Ramirez drop was pretty stupid. I made a mistake with the address while checking out which left me with zero copies cause it was already sold out when i fixed it. So i was actually happy to get another chance. But i understand the frustration of the first buyers.
    He is no professional with selling physicals though and i believe he tried the best in this situation to make as many people get a copy as possible. Also he immediately announced the mistake on IG. But yeah... if i had my two copies safe i probably also went on with other things not knowing that something went wrong.
    Some of his fans on IG are truly annoying as fuck
    He will do represses though. Hope youŽll get your copy on the next drop.

DWG Warrior
    The Halloween pub party effectively being cancelled this year after today's new rules.

Halloween parties are always better than Christmas parties because there's a bigger scope of songs that good DJs can play at Halloween parties.

DWG Warrior
    M&S always moving stuff around in their food halls. Bad enough in normal times, but totally infuriating in the Corona era when they've just reintroduced their one way walking system.

ALL I WANTED WAS A HOISIN DUCK WRAP, JUST ONE HOISIN DUCK WRAP, AND YOU HID IT FROM ME!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post

that's mad, i had that going round my head yesterday for some reason, but i only know it from the Cypress Hill connection, had no idea it was from a Suicidal Tendencies track