Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 441 of 441 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441
Results 4,401 to 4,408 of 4408
    DWG Warrior
    Heavy, hope you get through.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    Heavy, hope you get through.
    Got though after abot 47 mins, Doc wants to speak to me, next telepone appointment avalable is in two weeks time,luckily its not a time sensative issue, I mean Im falling apart but another couple of weeks wont make a difference

Fat Joe. I find his so annoying, I cant even articulate why, but It think it started watching him do some interviews where he just wouldn't shut up and let the guests speak, now just the sit of him annoys me.
    Shit rapper anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by francois parker View Post
    Fat Joe. I find his so annoying, I cant even articulate why, but It think it started watching him do some interviews where he just wouldn't shut up and let the guests speak, now just the sit of him annoys me.
    Shit rapper anyway.
    I really like Fat Joes first 2 albums and early appearances, and a few other tracks (that Just Blaze one was bananas)... but he's got a questionable taste in mates.

"yesterdays price is not the same as todays!" .....no shit Sherlock, its called inflation.

DWG Warrior
    have to put some respect on Joey Crack's name here. Considering he debuted in 93 with fairly limited skills covered by some good beats, the fact he's outlasted pretty much all his peers from that era apart from Snoop and maybe the Wu, and consistently released records that sell - and a few actual Big Hits (Lean Back, What's Luv, All The Way Up etc) - is hella impressive. And he'll still jump on some DITC releases in the meantime.

His name's Fat Joe and he can flow, he can flow, he can flow... (if you didn't know)

I really liked Joes second album, not played it in years though so its due a spin.
    Got rid of his debut and third album recently. Never heard anything past his third joint.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    have to put some respect on Joey Crack's name here. Considering he debuted in 93 with fairly limited skills covered by some good beats, the fact he's outlasted pretty much all his peers from that era apart from Snoop and maybe the Wu, and consistently released records that sell - and a few actual Big Hits (Lean Back, What's Luv, All The Way Up etc) - is hella impressive. And he'll still jump on some DITC releases in the meantime.
    Agreed. He's a mid-level rapper at best (if you're generous with how far he's come) but he's got a great ear for beats/music. Winning recipe IMO. He plucked a popular social media mash-up and turned it into a big single just this year.