Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 416 of 419 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4188
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by J$MONEY View Post
    They take fucking forever to set up.

I gave up after about 15 minutes.
    Same here, could only find EU and not a separate setting for U.K.

DWG Warrior
    I've been putting off doing mine. They keep fucking about with the site and tweaking things unnecessarily. Imagine it's an employee trying to justify their existence.

Guaranteed that even once theyre in place I'll still get messages asking about postage costs anyway.
    Last edited by step one; 21-09-20 at 05:46 AM.

DWG Warrior
    Well I must have messed something up as today I've had an order from the US and an invoice was sent automatically and had shipping set as free. Fack!

I saw mention that there's a 45 minutes instructional video to act as a guide. FOH!

Took all my listing down today.
    Last edited by J$MONEY; 21-09-20 at 11:18 AM.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by J$MONEY View Post
    Well I must have messes something up as today I've had an order from the US and an invoice was sent automatically and had shipping set as free. Fack!

I saw mention that there's a 45 minutes instructional video to act as a guide. FOH!

Took all my listing down today.
    Im thinking of doing the same, only sell bits and bobs these days, it’s beginning to be more arse ache than it’s worth.

Went to see if a piece that a friend and I painted in 86/7 was still there and hoped to get a photo of it.
    Decided to drag my son along with me (hes 13 and has no interest in graf).
    Getting to the wall involved walking through woodland with no proper path so fighting our way through brambles, through barbed wire (don't know why some sections of the woodland are sectioned off with it), crossing rivers on fallen trees and scaling walls, no joke.
    It was a bit of an adventure, my legs got cut to shreds by the brambles, I found Im really shit at climbing walls, and the paths in the woods are not the same as the ones we used to take 35 or so years ago.
    Anyways finally arrives at the wall which is the back of some garages on the edge of an estate that backs onto woodland (hence having to go thought woodland to get to the wall) and as I half expected when we finally arrived there was no sign of the piece, it had faded away, probably decades ago Could just about make out some tags but hardly.
    I know it was wishful thinking but it would have been cool to have got a photo of it all these years latter.
    My lad wasn't impressed by the whole episode.

DWG Warrior

Only graf that ever lasts decades is yer classic emulsion paint stuff innit? Near me there's a power station which says THE M3T3ORS and SMITHY 1984 on it in fat white emulsion.

DWG Warrior
    depends on your media, found these ‘etchings’ a few weeks ago near ours

seem to have stood up to the ravages of time

E07F211C-7A84-4C9E-BACC-1480BC1BD8CD.jpg
    6245BEAC-8B14-4FFA-8095-49887812242F.jpg
    290515EF-1A64-440B-89B3-FDDBDF11422E.jpg

DWG Warrior
    Oh shit!

DWG Warrior
    That Northern fist is pretty impressive!

There are still some ghostly car plan pieces from the late 80's in Edinburgh but its rare that they last.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Staying up for a drop, tap f5 for 5 minutes, get the mandatory 2 copies of the record (site wouldn't even let you buy just one) that was announced, went to sleep happily only to find out later that the artist wanted to sell 1 copy each, refunded all the first buys and relisted the record announcing it 15 minutes beforehand on twitter and insta

ppl complaining about it on insta get blasted by his "true" fans claiming just to enjoy the music and forget about physicals