Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 399 of 402 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4018
    Quote Originally Posted by stilts View Post
    seller listing a record for 250+

when the record is worth 5-10

I email the seller & make an offer of 8.00 and get this response:

"get lost. idiot"
    I think this may belong in the Minor Things You Enjoy thread. It can be a bit cathartic to sometimes let people know when you see through the bs. This and the ridiculous prices on discogs people are pointing out are getting a bit out of hand. Step One's point about the Mic Geronimo is spot on.

MC Serch, he made two great albums with 3rd Bass.
    His solo album was top notch.
    But he's annoying a fuck, and caught up in some "wrote a rhyme for Rakim" beef at the mo.
    Im picking up from Twitter that Serch and Pete Nice just had it out on the Lord Sear show, I tried listening but couldn't work out how to do it via the app (not avalable in the uk) or online via a browser

DWG Warrior
    Hahaha he’s learnt from the Trump playbook that the more you tell the lie the sooner people believe it to be true.

He’s an asshat and Pete Nice has absolutely slaughtered him on Instagram . Bit stupid when your ex rhyme partner who hates you is a massive nerd historian of hip hop and baseball.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    I get the impression Serch talks a lot of shit, but not in an endearing eccentric way like Biz Markie does.

DWG Warrior
    Serch saying he nearly had Necro & Ill Bill shoot MC Hammer on the set of the final episode of YO! MTV Raps is one of the most unintentionallly funny flexes of all time.

DWG Warrior
    Yeah funny when the P Brothers interviewed Serch he said Rakim thought he was dissing him on Steppin' To The AM and confronted him about it in a hotel in LA, surely at that point you'd have said you'd been asked to write it for him, 2nd paragraph on the left

https://pressrewind.files.wordpress....dslam20037.jpg

When did he say he nearly got Necro and Bill to shoot him?

DWG Warrior
    In his VladTV interview last year. In revenge for Hammer putting a hit on 3rd Bass in L.A

He described Necro and Ill Bill as his "goons"

DWG Warrior
    He's been telling the LA hit story for years and never mentioned the Necro part. Probably figured he needed to come up with some new material or the interviews would start drying up.

DWG Warrior
    This Search stuff is priceless
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

DWG Warrior
    Movies being Netflix exclusives that only get very limited cinema releases.

Missed the showing of Scorsese's The Irishman here this past weekend, and the Eddie Murphy Dolemite biopic wasn't on anywhere round here.