Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 102 of 408 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4073
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lase View Post
    Mate I ain't interested in your fuckin politics.
    You either are or aren't. What's this then?

Quote Originally Posted by Lase View Post

Ah yes. The politicians. "Please help us"... "We will. Tomorrow. It's all tomorrow. The wonderful changes. Trust us the reforms are coming you're gonna love it. Tomorrow, can't have it today"

But have you clocked this motherfucker?

On Twitter he follows 1 person. It's Barrack Obama.

All he tweets about is "Twitter friends please RT to let your congress man know you want Mega back" then he copies in two or three spurious looking governmental types pictured in front of flags to immediately appeal to the stupidly patriotic.

Yadda yadda yaddah...

Anyway I fucking hate that. Crawling to your enemy. What a spineless cunt. I wouldn't crawl to nay fucker ever you could have a gun at me, and thats happened, I'm gonna crack on and continue doing what I'm doing / saying what I'm saying fucking shoot me, and I've done that. Fuckin shoot me then... dafty.

The guy isn't stupid. He surely knows the time. Yet he grovells on to a load of the world's wretched that are only ever gonna do what they're told so's to better feather their owns nests, Barrack Obama included.

Oh. That reminds me. Chris Rock crawled out the woodwork today and said something a long the lines of "Those who vote against Obama are like someone saying well the Doctor can't cure cancer, I'm gonna vote for cancer"

Both these fuckin tip-rats are needing skinned. Well... I'm prepared to be patient for Kim Dot Com, but Jesus H Corbett and bringing cancer victims into the poltical sewer? I'd like to knife that wee cunt.

.... probably in his rump.

So you wanna stab Obama and\or Chris Rock's ass with a knife, and you could care less about Mitt Romney, meanwhile you ain't interested in American politics. Right.

Don't backpedal and expect to not get called out on it when your egomaniacal tirade is in black and white only 2 pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by whosaidjazz View Post
    You sir, are responsible for diet coke coming out my nose due to laughter. I hope you're proud of yourself.
    You're welcome!

DWG Warrior
    This page got a little weird...

I'm always annoyed when artists tour the East Coast and skip Philly: Boston, NYC, Baltimore, DC, Atlanta? I'm especially curious when they stop in Roanoke, Delaware or Rhode Island. If you can gather enough folks for a small-town show, why not hit the major cities on the way???

DWG Warrior
    people who can't respond to emails or say thanks when you help them, but demand an instant response when they have a question

people that take themselves too seriously

people

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Corridor View Post
    people who can't respond to emails or say thanks when you help them, but demand an instant response when they have a question
    +1

junk mail pushed through the letter box multiple times daily....don't give a fuck what kind offers the local Lidl has.

Boy racers in tarted up 1.4l Civic's who put the foot down, make a racket with the exhaust only have their piece of shit car crawl down the road
    ...they talk about me over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea...

DWG Warrior
    It's funny when the 2 mentally ill members of the community misunderstand each other so massively.

I'm going to get the popcorn.

Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    getting outbid on ebay by what you know is less then the next minimum bid increase
    ...they talk about me over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Corridor View Post

people that take themselves too seriously
    Generally, email threads with people suck yes, but the ones that cant say thank-you and the ones that elevate themselves to a level where they dont even see their blatant status anxieties, they SUCK alot. Follow the lead of Cannonball Adderley, walk tall.

Quote Originally Posted by whosaidjazz View Post
    You sir, are responsible for diet coke coming out my nose due to laughter. I hope you're proud of yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovegrove View Post
    You're welcome!

Jokes, just had a nasal spurt myself, pause.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    It's funny when the 2 mentally ill members of the community misunderstand each other so massively.
    Actually, Mister Disaster, at my last count there were 27 mentally ill illas illin at DWG.

DWG Warrior
    Last edited by Lase; 22-10-12 at 08:11 AM.
    Posts may be subject to removal or edit in order to confuse longstanding female intraweb stalkers.