Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 394 of 395 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395 LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 3946
    DWG Warrior
    Need a USB port in the cistern.

DWG Warrior
    i went to pay for a beer the other day and the bar didnt accept money...only cards.
    first time that has happened to me but im sure its going to happen much more until cards are gone and phones are the only way to pay for stuff.
    long live the ludites .
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

DWG Warrior
    My favourite bar in town has been card only for a while now.
    Kinda makes sense.. no money lying around over night, the till (should) always add up, at the end of the night etc

DWG Warrior
    C.R.E.A.M ... except for craft beer it seems.
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

DWG Warrior
    The genres/styles on Discogs being so vague which means if you want browse a big seller you have to sift through all sorts of shit that falls under the 'hip hop' category. Mostly bargain bin R&B and the like.
    Be nice if they a developed some algorithm based on your previous searches, wants, collection and purchases.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by step one View Post
    The genres/styles on Discogs being so vague which means if you want browse a big seller you have to sift through all sorts of shit that falls under the 'hip hop' category. Mostly bargain bin R&B and the like.
    Be nice if they a developed some algorithm based on your previous searches, wants, collection and purchases.
    yeah i usually get fucked off with looking and end up just buying the one instead

DWG Warrior
    Let me add on to the Discogs point. I often look at the marketplace "things you want" or whatever they call that view. You can see by seller how many of your wantlist they have, but you can't exclude shitty conditions, only filter one by one by condition. I'd love to permanently exclude G, VG etc because I'm clearly never going to buy them.

DWG Warrior
    Agree with all above points about discogs.
    Add on the fact you can’t filter out constantly relisted items either (I understand why sellers do this but it means “items I want” page becomes unusable due to clutter. I use the wants list now combined with / listed by the star ratings to keep an eye on stuff I’m really after-
    i think because there’s no competition perhaps discogs crew can’t be motivated to improve these factors.
    or maybe it’s just the way the sites coded and it’s hard to correct

DWG Warrior
    #Woke middle class students and crusties having an anti Trump protest at the town hall just now.

Makes me wanna turn up dressed like Apollo Creed when he comes out dancing to Living In America: