Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 411 of 412 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412 LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4115
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by manphat View Post
    winning my all time rap record want on ebay and it not arriving!

i won it near the end of February, so it was already a little late before the current lock down situation, i was worried then, i suspect that i'll never see it now

the record was a NM copy of Blue Black 'Bon VI/Sun Up Sun Down' and i paid about 70 quid for it, the package also had a Laster 'Searching 4 Meaning' in there

i feel in other circumstances that this could be a major gripe, but what can you do??? i haven't even contacted the seller, i think he's based in NY, so i'm sure he's got bigger worries at the moment

still.. bit gutted like
    Hopefully it’s just caught up in the backlog, all my orders are turning up way later than expected, especially overseas bits, been waiting 8 weeks for a dial cover from Australia.

DWG Warrior
    Arrrggghhhhhhh !!!! I know there’s a pandemic etc etc and this is a “small” gripe but fuck me what is it with Discogs sellers not being able to tell the difference between U.K. and U.S. pressings ? It’s not hard especially when Discogs does the work for you and the U.K. pressing is in a shitty paper sleeve. Christ on a bike it irritates me.
    Rant over.
    Last edited by Imperial_Mao; 01-05-20 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Grammar

... I left a discogs seller 'neutral' feedback this week and he questioned why... basically because he took my money, then couldn't find the record for a week, he refunded me and I ended up 3 out of pocket due to the exchange rate changing in the period!

petty I know, but come on son, don't be all in a rush to take my money if you can't find your damn records!

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    When you buy a bunch of records (inc. Stezo - Freak the Funk) about a week ago from a seller, he then invoices me today (not bothered about as he's a nurse) but removes the Stezo record because in his words

"Hi there,
    I have removed the Stezo 12” just because I didn’t realise that he died this week so possibly it worth increase in value over the next few weeks"

Talk about greedy!!

Quote Originally Posted by diseone View Post
    When you buy a bunch of records (inc. Stezo - Freak the Funk) about a week ago from a seller, he then invoices me today (not bothered about as he's a nurse) but removes the Stezo record because in his words

"Hi there,
    I have removed the Stezo 12” just because I didn’t realise that he died this week so possibly it worth increase in value over the next few weeks"

Talk about greedy!!
    that's a bitch move!

yeah thats a shocking move!

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    that's a bitch move!
    Tell me about it, I was stunned when I got the message

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by diseone View Post

"Hi there,

Talk about greedy!!
    id have told him if he wasn’t prepared to honour the sale then to cancel my order. What a cunt.

DWG Warrior
    Name and Shane the shit bag.

Is that allowed on discogs? To up the price of a record you’ve agreed to sell at a certain price?
    move not read the t&c’s

DWG Warrior
    That's well out of order. What a knob jockey!!!.