Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 412 of 412 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412
Results 4,111 to 4,115 of 4115
    DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    I should have realised after the first order I made with him, as he had on eBay a copy of Steady B's - let the hustlers play LP for sale at £20, as I was buying from him on Discogs I said I'd offer him £15 to go with the same prices on Discogs (that order was already around £90) but he said No I'll leave to see if I get the £20, he's still trying to sell it.
    It's a shame as his gradings were good, but out of principle I will no longer buy from him.
    His User name is :elekktro on Discogs and also on eBay

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by diseone View Post
    I should have realised after the first order I made with him, as he had on eBay a copy of Steady B's - let the hustlers play LP for sale at £20, as I was buying from him on Discogs I said I'd offer him £15 to go with the same prices on Discogs (that order was already around £90) but he said No I'll leave to see if I get the £20, he's still trying to sell it.
    It's a shame as his gradings were good, but out of principle I will no longer buy from him.
    His User name is :elekktro on Discogs and also on eBay
    His Discogs account has a photo of him competing at a “Tough Mudder” event, I know you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover but I tend to think people who participate in those are cunts.

”Hey it’s like an an obstacle course but you get all muddy, it’s just sooooo crazy !”

DWG Warrior
    When I wake up at stupid o'clock and cant practice drumming with wifey, child and neighbours.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

https://www.instagram.com/junorpaul/?hl=en

DWG Warrior
    When it's a wet windy sunday afternoon and the only Columbo episodes 5USA are showing are ones you've already seen.

50 years worth of Columbo episodes to pick from and 5USA are repeating the Gene Barry and Billy Connolly episodes yet again

DWG Warrior
    Paying 26 euros for shipping.

Arrived at post office in Volgograd on the 17th June.
    Prepared for shipment from Russia 7th July.

I just want the damn mad russian breaks dammit!
    taking forever