Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: beer

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr NO View Post
    Being from Wurzel country(Bristol) I only drink cider. Proper cider, not any of this 'Ice in cider Magners, Strongbow homo shit!!
    Natch, Thatchers Traditonal (aka Rough!), Cheddar Vallay, Black Rat, Blackthorn (Dry), Old Roise, Katy, Old Bristolian, Taunton Traditional to name but a few. Trust me these will get you where you want to go!!!

Love Thatchers, while I was camping near Cheddar Gorge, I was drinking nothing but, so on the way home I popped to the factory, to buy a nice selection of different ciders.

Although I do like Magners aswell, but sod watering down with Ice! order it cold and drink it, before it gets warm.

Going off the beer topic again, but I love Rekorderlig cider. Packed with sugar!

DWG Warrior
    Being from Wurzel country(Bristol) I only drink cider. Proper cider, not any of this 'Ice in cider Magners, Strongbow homo shit!!
    Natch, Thatchers Traditonal (aka Rough!), Cheddar Vallay, Black Rat, Blackthorn (Dry), Old Roise, Katy, Old Bristolian, Taunton Traditional to name but a few. Trust me these will get you where you want to go!!!
    Yeah I'll second that, Natch I up landlord!

Although tonight I'll be finishing off my stock of Westmalle Triple to make room for some Belgian beers (including Delirium Tremens) I picked up in a great beer shop/ pub on a trip up to York.

DWG Warrior
    Good man! I was down Thatch Sandford this very weekend, topping up the old fathful!! Only the draft dry stuff for I!

Beer wise, its Sapporo (watch for 3 for 2 at Tesco), Steinlager and Tyskie. Cannot stand weak piss beer and cant belive Stella is now 4.8%!
    -- The Iller Regime --

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sime View Post
    Yeah I'll second that, Natch I up landlord!

Although tonight I'll be finishing off my stock of Westmalle Triple to make room for some Belgian beers (including Delirium Tremens) I picked up in a great beer shop/ pub on a trip up to York.

Haha Natch I up landlord indeed! Bristol champagne!! The drink of my youth and still is!! Are you a City fan by any chance? Three Lions best pub in Bristol!!! The football is shite at the mo but at least Mr Natch gets me through!!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Canns View Post
    Good man! I was down Thatch Sandford this very weekend, topping up the old fathful!! Only the draft dry stuff for I!

Beer wise, its Sapporo (watch for 3 for 2 at Tesco), Steinlager and Tyskie. Cannot stand weak piss beer and cant belive Stella is now 4.8%!
    I love going to see Mr Thatchers!!! Cider is another great passion in my life. Perhaps a DWG cider meet in Bristol could be on the cards!!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Going off the beer topic again, but I love Rekorderlig cider. Packed with sugar!

that stuff can't fuck with Kopparberg, especially the mixed fruits one
    ...they talk about me over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea...

It's purely a sugar thing for me. I'm a Sugartarian by nature, so the sweeter it is, the better.

This causes major problems when drinking spirits such as absinthe, which is probably second only to ouzo in the sweetness ranks.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    It's purely a sugar thing for me. I'm a Sugartarian by nature, so the sweeter it is, the better.
    ever tried the Kopparberg Mixed Fruits so? It's the most sickly sweet sugary shite that was ever bottled, perfect on a sunny day
    ...they talk about me over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea...

DWG Warrior
    Innis & Gunn is my favorite for now, changes pretty often tho! .D