Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: beer

Quote Originally Posted by Kase View Post
    ever tried the Kopparberg Mixed Fruits so? It's the most sickly sweet sugary shite that was ever bottled, perfect on a sunny day
    Yeah, I've tried most of these things. I'm partial to the pear Rekorderlig mostly.

Probably as girly as it gets, but I balance this affliction with my love of hard, dirty and truly destructive spirits.

DWG Warrior
    You should try BULLENSCHLUCK then chris, Sadat X (even though a pussy when it comes to harder stuff) pretty much nailed it: sweet gasoline!

That sounds interesting. Might have to see if I can get some.

I've been on the Hapsburg again this weekend. Mr. Cro and his good lady 'enjoyed' some of this the other week when they visited.

hapsburg.jpg

Need a new bottle. I'm down to the dregs.

DWG Warrior
    that absinthe looks real... 89.9%

proper

Quote Originally Posted by lefty View Post
    that absinthe looks real... 89.9%

proper
    No joke, I've drunk a LOT of different blends of absinthe over the years and this one is by far the craziest I've tried. It's a bit shit-looking (generally, I avoid the luminous green ones: real absinthe is supposed be herb-based, not bright green chemical based), but my GOD it's solid.

It tastes nice, once you've acclimatised your palate, but too much really does fuck you up. Last year I had a very bad episode where I genuinely thought I was trapped in a yellow grid and vomiting twigs and sticks. A bit like an organic version of TRON. The missus almost called the ambulance, as she thought I'd taken some kind of pill.

Good times.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    No joke, I've drunk a LOT of different blends of absinthe over the years and this one is by far the craziest I've tried. It's a bit shit-looking (generally, I avoid the luminous green ones: real absinthe is supposed be herb-based, not bright green chemical based), but my GOD it's solid.

It tastes nice, once you've acclimatised your palate, but too much really does fuck you up. Last year I had a very bad episode where I genuinely thought I was trapped in a yellow grid and vomiting twigs and sticks. A bit like an organic version of TRON. The missus almost called the ambulance, as she thought I'd taken some kind of pill.

Good times.

DWG Warrior
    erdinger weizen goes down a treat in the warmer months

Erdinger-Weissbier.jpg

DWG Warrior
    Hmmhh Erdinger..

Leffe is a staple in my house to.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr NO View Post
    Haha Natch I up landlord indeed! Bristol champagne!! The drink of my youth and still is!! Are you a City fan by any chance? Three Lions best pub in Bristol!!! The football is shite at the mo but at least Mr Natch gets me through!!
    Yeah I'm a Shithead got a season ticket in the Dolman. The footie is depressing at the mo, there must be a lot of cider induced hangovers! Bloke at my work goes to the Three Lions, my pre match haunt for some Spanish beer and sometimes a bit of tapas is El Rincon on North Street.

DWG Warrior
    I drink Guinness, Adnam's Bitter and London Pride when I can get them. Usually in Stockholm though, you can only get very pale lager that tastes like fermented soda, so I have to make do with that a lot