Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior

DWG Summer Gathering: Roll Call Thread

As it has been officially announced I think we need an official roll call thread. As Devon is a long way away for a lot of peeps, it might help to co-ordinate travel etc and encourage people to go who might not otherwise.

Anyway I definately want to attend and will be travelling from Edinburgh, I don't drive but reckon a plane to Bristol and train to Devon would be my best option.

If any other Scotland / North of England guys want to hook up on the way I am also open to chipping in for petrol or travelling by public transport as a group.

Can we make this a sticky?
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

Stuck!

We'll use this thread for discussion, as you've outlined above, and keep the closed announcement thread as the place where we'll update the details as things get confirmed.

We hope to see a lot of you guys n' girls there.

DWG Warrior
    Chris you look mighty weird after a few beers in the other thread, just sayin

Me and the good lady are down and I'll bring the BBQ again get my raekwon the chef on (get a fish pic up, burgers don't do it justice) although if its a field full of people I won't be able feed the 5000, can't remember if that campsite allowed disposable bbq's, RD?

DWG Warrior
    Well, I've penciled the weekend off at work. Fingers crossed it will stay that way. Travelling by train from Guildford most likeky, unless I can car share with someone?? Got mix tapes for days if you need audio assistance

DWG Warrior
    Obviously chip in for petrol. Plus i can show you some record spots on the way down, as I grew up in Devon

DWG Warrior
    I'm defo up for this as I missed last years invite due to a holiday.

I'll see if the missus fancies it - how many of us are gonna do the couples thing?

Also, i'm up for a small stint on the wheels of steel if required Chris.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfantastic View Post
    I'll see if the missus fancies it - how many of us are gonna do the couples thing?
    i was thinking about coming along, but not sure on taking my lady. chris mentioned in the other thread that there was plenty of clack in woolacombe that time of year and i love a bit of window shopping

Quote Originally Posted by mrfantastic View Post

Also, i'm up for a small stint on the wheels of steel if required Chris.
    My missus will be there, keeping an eye on me and watching the absinthe intake ... Cro's good lady will attend too...

Thanks for the offer on the wheels of steel: we will probably be putting together some kind of line-up soon, after we've liaised with the guys at Marisco.

Drop RD a line, as he's speaking with the guys there to organise the structure of the Friday and Saturday nights..

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Is there any dates when this is going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by diseone View Post
    Is there any dates when this is going to happen?
    Thursday 21st – Friday 22nd June (the main event) and Saturday 23rd June (recovery day!).

Continually-updated details thread is here: http://forum.diggerswithgratitude.co...y-22-June-2012