Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    The weekend before my 40th, I'm off for two weeks then, but not sure if the wife's got anything booked? if she hasn't then I can't see why we won't be there.

DWG Warrior
    Put me down for an early set off jazz, breaks & mellow goodness.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    My missus will be there, keeping an eye on me and watching the absinthe intake ... Cro's good lady will attend too...

Thanks for the offer on the wheels of steel: we will probably be putting together some kind of line-up soon, after we've liaised with the guys at Marisco.

Drop RD a line, as he's speaking with the guys there to organise the structure of the Friday and Saturday nights..
    Will do. I hadn't realised that it an Absynth affair! Holy cow! I'll bring my bottle of Bekerovca then.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Friday 22nd/Saturday 23rd June.

Continually-updated details thread is here: http://forum.diggerswithgratitude.co...y-22-June-2012

the MAIN date is Friday 22nd June....

we'll also be there on the Thursday 21st June (chilled hip hop night at Marisco) and Saturday 23rd June (BBQ action / skate park)

pz

RD

would be amazing if some of you Scot's could make it down, its a long way but should be a dope jam!

DWG Warrior
    Hope this becomes an annual event.
    I'll be there one day..

DWG Warrior
    is it possible to camp in a vdub camper rather than a tent?

Quote Originally Posted by Taze View Post
    is it possible to camp in a vdub camper rather than a tent?
    definitely -- theres loads of campsites down there that will accomodate a camper van

DWG Warrior
    Cheers RD, i meant is it possible to park a camper in the tents field where you are camping? whats the name of the camp site please? Cheers

DWG Warrior
    Unsure yet but i'm probably only able to make the Friday/Saturday due to lack of available days off of work.
    We should definately somehow pool the BBQ action. I got a BBQ that can be added to the facilities.