Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    I think there may be some footage of 'Big Lad Mike' and I dragging 'Sleeping Lee' from his tent, a good ice breaker considering I only recall meeting him briefly whilst post pub intoxicated the night before...

Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    I think there may be some footage of 'Big Lad Mike' and I dragging 'Sleeping Lee' from his tent, a good ice breaker considering I only recall meeting him briefly whilst post pub intoxicated the night before...
    I have this video footage.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I have this video footage.
    Really!? Thought I was the only one to film Lee's epic crawl back into the tent. I should have taken pics of you that first night RD...

was truely banjaxed... fell into the tent and froze as forgot to get into my sleeping bag that night, also had one foot sticking out of the tent, and it rained....

Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    Really!? Thought I was the only one to film Lee's epic crawl back into the tent. I should have taken pics of you that first night RD...

DWG Warrior
    you're a sly one! Now please say you have pics of RD from the first night too...

Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    you're a sly one! Now please say you have pics of RD from the first night too...
    Im the man with those shots!

Just been going through the photos. Way too many to choose from.. Some class shots on there of Emskee & Saint. But i guess they'll be saved for something special. Need to up them on the com cos it aint doing them justice on a tiny screen.

DWG Warrior
    to echo everyone's comments, the shit was live!!!

had an ace time (bad weather ain't shit to me), all the peeps who made it were sound and we all had a right laugh, oh and i went home with goodies (and my shines), couldn't have asked for more, roll on next time.

my ladyfriend enjoyed herself too, cheers chaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Safari View Post
    Im the man with those shots!

Just been going through the photos. Way too many to choose from.. Some class shots on there of Emskee & Saint. But i guess they'll be saved for something special. Need to up them on the com cos it aint doing them justice on a tiny screen.
    I trust I'll be seeing you tomorrow!

DWG Warrior
    Sounds like a fun weekend!
    One question: Why was Lee dragged out his tent asleep? For safety or just out of sillyness?