Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    It was more-or-less a blind purchase: Rob told me it was the first Beatminerz production, so I took a gamble.

  2. #12
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Harlem, NYC, USA
    Posts
    1,767
    I got mine for a similar price at the same place. VG/VG+, but a few years later.

  3. #13
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,025
    Dope redord. Hoping to own it sometime me too!

  4. #14
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    stevenston , ayrshire, scotland
    Posts
    9,727
    its such a dope 12, though i still think crush is a doper tune, and a fraction of the price !

    nice 1

    Del
    cos im a be a DWG'er for life
    remixes - www.myspace.com/soulcondor

  5. #15
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    moon base alpha
    Posts
    12,734
    Would love to own the 12" but can't se myself ever affording the price it goes for

  6. #16
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Harlem, NYC, USA
    Posts
    1,767
    It's all about the b-side though. "Payday Is Bliss" is the reason I copped it in the first place.

  7. #17
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    BRIGHTON, UK
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by del soulcondor View Post
    its such a dope 12, though i still think crush is a doper tune, and a fraction of the price !

    nice 1

    Del
    Agreed

  8. #18
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,706
    Quote Originally Posted by docstrange View Post
    It's all about the b-side though. "Payday Is Bliss" is the reason I copped it in the first place.
    Yep

  9. #19
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    711
    Co-sign on the sentiments expressed by inok, stilts & docstrange.

  10. #20
    DWG Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    It was more-or-less a blind purchase: Rob told me it was the first Beatminerz production, so I took a gamble.
    I wish I've had some gambles like that more often !

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •