Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    DWG Contributor
    I can't really be bothered listening to either version of the song, now; but I remember being pretty damn disappointed when the version of "Cappucino" on the album wasn't the CJ Mackintosh mix used in the video.
    And the Norman Cook remix of the Kings of Swing's "Nod Your Head To This" is hot.

Come on, don't front. What are some others?

DWG Warrior
    I thought Ruthless Rap Assasins, Jus Mellow was a cool remix. Nice n laid back, like it should be.

DWG Warrior
    Surely there is no such thing as a good CJ Mackintosh remix?
    Last edited by Tha_Disc_Eater; 16-03-18 at 02:50 AM.

DWG Contributor
    Aww, c'mon. How about his "Brooklyn, Queens" (3rd Bass) remix? I liked that one. There must be others. ...right? Maybe?

DWG Warrior
    didn't cj macintosh do a fairly decent remix of cool c for that horrible uk citybeat 3d/cool c e.p.
    i can't remember which track and i can't even be bothered to have a look to see if i've still got it..

DWG Warrior
    Tha_Disc_Eater:>Surely there is no such thing as a good CJ Mackintosh remix?
    :bigsmile: my thoughts as well
    aka DJ JUST-1............. "So what you on, huh, dope or dog food?"

DWG Warrior
    Agreed on the Kings of swing remix with the jungle book samples, great track from Norm !

DWG Warrior
    AROE:>didn't cj macintosh do a fairly decent remix of cool c for that horrible uk citybeat 3d/cool c e.p.
    i can't remember which track and i can't even be bothered to have a look to see if i've still got it..
    I think DJ Streetsahead - whoever that was - did a OK remix for Juice Crew dis on that EP.

DWG Warrior
    Streetsahead used to live down here in Brighton, famous old uk hip hop dj/producer

I loved those Ultimate Trax (Champion) late 80's comps for the Battle Of The DJ's mix medley's. Vol 3 was particularly good with DJ Streetsahead v. CJ Mackintosh.

Streetsahead did a great cut n' paste remix of Simon Harris's Bass (How Low Can You Go).

I liked some of the early Norman Cook tracks/remixes....The Finest Ingredients cut n' paste track was cool, as was the It Began In Africa track.