Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    As you probably know Chr!s, Sureshot and I have been holding down the fort here for a year or so now, and we figured that its time to expand.... and so DJ Shaker aka Toby Shaker aka Toby Faker aka Kenny Mudeye is now a fully fledged member.

We had our new corporate DWG pics done earlier this week - Shaker still looks full of youth (back row on the left).

Anyways - theres now 4 of us, but we're not the Beatles.

pz

RD

DWG Warrior
    Will Shaker get that `digger` logo now, with his name..?

Anyway, nice one Shaker & make sure you get freebies on the DWG Projects.. :wink:

DWG Warrior
    Congratulations Shaker !

4 heads is better than 3 as the saying goes……actually, that might not be a real saying, but anyway….someone’s gonna have to find a picture of a 4 headed monster now!

Look forward to reading any reviews you might write up, and I know your gonna be helping out with DWG 003 so good luck with that !

DWG Warrior
    Tobes - good lookin' out man...a VERY knowledgable dude and all round good people. DWG squared is a good look - adds to the nerdfactor! :tooth::thumbup:
    -- The Iller Regime --

DWG Warrior
    congratz!

Oh so I'm official now... does that make me DWG 004?

Thanks to Chris, RD and Sureshot... it's an honour to be part of the crew and hopefully I can contribute some worthy shit to the cause... if not I'll just be the pisshead who organises the socials!

Peace

Shaker aka Toby aka Funk Faker aka Fat Dave's babysitter

DWG Founding Member
    Welcome aboard, sir! We still need to work out the supply chain logistics on 003... Will hit you up shortly... :thumbup:

DWG Warrior
    congrats Toby

out with the old...
    [img]http://www.playfairtoys.com/img/cache/224840x0-2866.jpg" "RaerDragon, Chr!s and Sureshot"]
    in with the new! (sorry I couldn't find a decent four headed monster)
    [img]http://www.sofos.com/blog/ff-jgjones.jpg" "DWG04"]

DWG Warrior
    Congrats Toby. Good luck with whatever they throw at you!

great news Shaker, I know you will be a valuable member of team DWG. Another real head on the board of directors can only be good news. Congrats...

Dyno