Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    You need to copy and paste the whole line above for it to work...

DWG Warrior
    March '99 we took L-Fudge and DJ Crossphader on the show. It was Dope and Tim was a gent!!!

DWG Warrior
    AMAZIN !

There could probably be a thread for Live to London jams alone, top work matskank, cheers fella...lookin forward to gettin a listen to these

DWG Warrior
    Nay worries Craig - thats not my account on soundcloud just a random find - the user has loads of reggae soundclash stuff to if thats your bag....

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Jams View Post
    March '99 we took L-Fudge and DJ Crossphader on the show. It was Dope and Tim was a gent!!!
    you got that ish on mini disc Bob?
    beats like ice cream, rhymes are like sprinkles...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by matskank View Post
    Nay worries Craig - thats not my account on soundcloud just a random find - the user has loads of reggae soundclash stuff to if thats your bag....
    Yeh, I clocked homeboys selections, if you like your Sound Systems, this guys gottem all

The Arches recordings are some next level affair, Tim with more reverb on the mic than a King Tubby set, and so agressive, so moody, lovin it, thanks again dooks for spottin those, i'll add at the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Jams View Post
    Yeh, cheers for that erm, Bobby Jammy.

Indeed, behind the 'kerazzy' broadcasting persona, Tim is a gent, good shout. I'll be adding this show and a few other bits to the list at the weekend, thanks again...

DWG Warrior
    Yo - just found some more - this guy has loads of sessions and this includes 11minutes of RUN - DMC at the peoples club no less!!!!

http://soundcloud.com/complexlee

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by matskank View Post
    Yo - just found some more - this guy has loads of sessions and this includes 11minutes of RUN - DMC at the peoples club no less!!!!

http://soundcloud.com/complexlee
    Dude, this is insanity !! the Run DMC jam? Pete Rock/ Cold Crush/ Fresh Ski sessions & Lord Finesse freestylin at the South Port Weekender ?

Master OC & PESO Live in Covent Garden in 85? This is gold-dust.

BIG UP yer balls matskank, thanks again for these

DWG Warrior
    I'm pretty sure the LA Gear Rap Exchanges with Marley were from April through the summer of 89

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatlover View Post
    I'm pretty sure the LA Gear Rap Exchanges with Marley were from April through the summer of 89
    Nice nice Beatlover, didnt Kool Moe Dee do some Rappin on a few LA Gear ads round that time too?