Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D'amazin View Post
    Some issues i'm having ever since i joined DWG is whenever i try to post a message there seems to be a time limit.
    Strange – I've never had that issue!

How long does the time limit seem to be? Could you let me know what browser you're using (and if Mac or PC)?

I'll look into it for you

DWG Warrior
    Like now i had think alot faster about what i'm going write, translate it from dutch to english and type otherwise if it takes to loooong i'm LOGGED OUT!!! Why is that?? Fucking frustasting......

DWG Warrior
    i use a PC

DWG Warrior
    longer than 5 or 10 min......log out. happens everytime but only when posting messages.

It's currently set to 900 seconds/15 minutes before timing out: I'll extend that to 1200 seconds/20 minutes for you.

If that doesn't help, it might be a cookies issue with your browser.

DWG Warrior
    Ok thanks, chris!! That might help.

Quote Originally Posted by D'amazin View Post
    Ok thanks, chris!! That might help.
    No worries!

Let me know if the problem continues

DWG Founding Member
    The same happens with me. Always get logged out if I'm quick enough with the reply.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Interesting: I just had a go on my phone (I'd forgotten to check, to be honest: thanks for the reminder) and it works fine on my Tapatalk app.

What kind of error are you seeing?

Is this the same for everyone else?
    So I've just noticed something about the Tapatalk issue I've been having: I'm only able to connect to the forum via Tapatalk when connected via Wifi. When I'm out and about and my phone is running on 4G I'm never able to connect. As soon as I walk into my apt. (and my phone automatically syncs up to my Wifi) I'm good to go. I'm not sure if this is an issue with my data service (though I'm able to connect to other forums via Tapatalk through 4G) but either way its not a big deal, figured now that I've pinpointed the issue I'd pass it along.

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vamosarapiar View Post
    So I've just noticed something about the Tapatalk issue I've been having: I'm only able to connect to the forum via Tapatalk when connected via Wifi. When I'm out and about and my phone is running on 4G I'm never able to connect. As soon as I walk into my apt. (and my phone automatically syncs up to my Wifi) I'm good to go. I'm not sure if this is an issue with my data service (though I'm able to connect to other forums via Tapatalk through 4G) but either way its not a big deal, figured now that I've pinpointed the issue I'd pass it along.
    Probably because the UK dosen't know what 4G is yet and we're not likely too (for most) until next year, you'll have dumb down your connection for us hehe.