Welcome to the DWG Forums.
    DWG Warrior

"Historical" DWG Threads - Include the Archives

This forum has been online for many years, and not unlike a Hip Hop *video ho, it has been around the block many, many, times.

During that time there have been some fairly "historical threads" (Example: An artist drops knowledge, an epiphany, something undeniably educational, or just extremely funny. Something that slipped under the rug during the various reincarnations of the forum and it's updates. Maybe many of them are hard to find by searching for them, or maybe only the veterans even remember them.

If it's valuable info, fairly important, or at least highly amusing, drop the link on this thread.

*The politically correct substitution for the word " video ho": female "dancer" who appears numerous times amongst various rapper's videos over a seemingly extended period of time.
    Last edited by rchecka; 20-09-12 at 12:19 AM.

DWG Warrior
    Positive Kunt - Shillz That Pay The Bills
    That was pretty good...
    I was also a fan of "authentication station"

DWG Warrior
    I would love to read the record reviews of the main page again (Unique "Die Hard", Keek & Quagee etc.) as these put me on some real incredible stuff.
    DO-City´s Calling

Quote Originally Posted by uralone View Post
    I would love to read the record reviews of the main page again (Unique "Die Hard", Keek & Quagee etc.) as these put me on some real incredible stuff.
    I keep meaning to spend a week upping all the old reviews. Some of mine haven't aged very well (mainly because more information has been found out later on), but there are some great reviews from the other guys in the archive.

I've also got the third and final part of the TDS Mob interview to go up. And the Sons of Sam interview is there somewhere too.

I just need some uninterrupted time to get this stuff back on the main part of the site

Here's the 'Die Hard' review for you: http://www.diggerswithgratitude.com/reviews/die-hard/

DWG Warrior
    My fave thread was the cheap randoms one. Found out about so many great overlooked records for cheap.
    Last edited by Bob Disaster; 21-09-12 at 10:02 AM.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    I liked the mp3..... oh it never existed!
    From each according to his ability, to each according to his need

DWG Warrior
    Bring back Mysterious Al.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper View Post
    Bring back Mysterious Al.
    I met up with him last week while he was on a week-long trip back to the UK. He's having a great time living in Melbourne these days.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I keep meaning to spend a week upping all the old reviews. Some of mine haven't aged very well (mainly because more information has been found out later on), but there are some great reviews from the other guys in the archive.

I've also got the third and final part of the TDS Mob interview to go up. And the Sons of Sam interview is there somewhere too.

I just need some uninterrupted time to get this stuff back on the main part of the site

Here's the 'Die Hard' review for you: http://www.diggerswithgratitude.com/reviews/die-hard/
    A big THANK YOU Chris.

I really dig the write-up and fiending for more now (The Underground - Small Sample, Omniscience - Funky Onliner spring to mind).
    DO-City´s Calling