Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    DWG Warrior
    No, Marxman are complete dog excrement.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    The second Goats album is probably the worst rap record I ever bought, I love the first one though.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    No, Marxman are complete dog excrement.
    What are you basing that opinion on? Have you listened to both their albums? I'd never brand something i don't like as dog shit, i'd probably just keep my opinions to myself...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by djricochet View Post
    What are you basing that opinion on? Have you listened to both their albums? I'd never brand something i don't like as dog shit, i'd probably just keep my opinions to myself...
    I think you are misunderstanding this thread.

I have heard Marxman and shamefully I have even owned one of their 12"s. Their music is terrible and very dated but if you like them then good for you.

Someone is buying those terds that litter nearly every charity shop in the land so I don't have to flick past them.

DWG Warrior
    I thought it would be a good idea to buy "all about eve" to see if my daughter could be converted to hip hop, i was wasting my time.
    "I have no idea what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time" - Dexter Morgan.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Disaster View Post
    I think you are misunderstanding this thread.

I have heard Marxman and shamefully I have even owned one of their 12"s. Their music is terrible and very dated.
    Don't think i'm misunderstanding the thread but can see why you'd think that. I don't think their music is terrible & it certainly wasn't dated at the time as i'm pretty sure they were innovators in using celtic sounds in hip hop but i understand if you think it hasn't aged well. I collect(ed) uk hip hop from the start & bought new releases on a weekly basis up till about 2005 & don't really have a what was i thinking feeling about any of it. Some of the stuff i bought, like some of the top billin stuff for example, is terrible but i knew it was terrible at the time & just bought it coz i wanted all their releases in a completist way... Didn't think this was gonna turn into a Marxman hate thread lol