Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by docstrange View Post
    These are mostly records that I'd sell within hours of finding. There are only a few I've held on to for longer.
    you know where I am if you dig up any unwanted old school (btw those mp3s I owe you, on the way tomorrow)
    ...they talk about me over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea...

DWG Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase View Post
    you know where I am if you dig up any unwanted old school (btw those mp3s I owe you, on the way tomorrow)

Me too fella! I suppose its horses for courses....but for me I LOVE the 80s......Really glad people are feeling the poster, the fbook response has been phenomenal! Bring on tomorrow morning....
    Marching across this war-torn land, Liberty Grooves is here to bruise the bland...

www.facebook.com/solidnmindrap

www.whirlwindd.bandcamp.com

www.kanefm.com

Before I disappear offline for the evening, I should just add that Whirlwind D is the genius author behind our third poster installment.

This poster wouldn't have been possible without a number of people contributing images and information.

Thank you

DWG Contributor
    Thx Chr!s, but I have to point out that you did all the art side which was well beyond my capabilities........ And thx to those that helped us with this....Skim, Stickered Steve, Kase....and some non-forum heads who you'll find at the bottom of the poster!
    Marching across this war-torn land, Liberty Grooves is here to bruise the bland...

www.kanefm.com

DWG Warrior
    Looking forward to this a lot, perhaps in time to come (Maybe in 10 years or so when there are hopefully more of them ;-) )You could compile the posters into a book with each poster being a chapter with a double page spread for each record, label on one side and write up on the other ???

DWG Contributor
    I wish I'd been able to contribute to this, but unfortunately my old school collection is too feeble. Truly awesome poster - can't wait for it to don the walls, although it might be a while, as with classic timing I just selected 4 of my favourite posters to be professionally backed and framed for my office.

DWG Warrior
    Copped.

Anyone know where I can get a replica of the Habitat Frames I have for the other two?

They are 2 pieces of heavy acrylic that fasten with magnets.

I really like them but stupid Habitat went bust.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    cheers to the early birds!
    echoing dave...appreciate all the orders so far! Re: frames I have used the ikea ribba frames but admittedly they are not as good quality as the old habitat ones but if you get the black ones they look pretty good.

If I get a chance I'll put up a picture of all three posters together later I have the proof at home.....

www.kanefm.com

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by raredave View Post
    cheers to the early birds!
    hehe was sitting here eating my breakfast with that weird nagging feeling that I was forgetting something important.

Then frantic logging into DWG commenced.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.