Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    nice lunch break buy for me, now back to work to pay for that addiction. good looking out dwg, BIG UP!

DWG Warrior
    Got me one to add to the other two so I guess it is time to frame all three and hang them up.

DWG Warrior
    Forgot about this ! Just ordered now

DWG Warrior
    was up at 9 waiting, i figured that as RD has nippers, that it could be an early one

looks super dope, this is one i wanted next, so very happy, still only got 2-3 pieces from what i could make out

DWG Warrior
    Sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real Hip Hop
    Dam i love this site!!

DWG Warrior
    Logged in at 9ish to see the pre orders thread & assumed it was tomorrow morning when I saw RD's post. Had a bit of a panic when I logged back in at 12.30

Sold many of the 100 yet lads?

Quote Originally Posted by manphat View Post
    still only got 2-3 pieces from what i could make out
    I actually know one person who has all 42 pieces! Personally I'm at 38 which is my best tally for any of the posters to date
    ...they talk about me over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea...

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    Was umming and ahhing as it's not my favourite timeline, but I won't have anywhere to hang it either (will have room for one poster the record room and that will be taken with the first poster) so I thought I best pass although I prefer this to the second poster, which I'm willing to sell if anyone wants it? It's been kept flat in a proper frame but never hung anywhere yet.

Must admit I've also been umming and ahhing about this one. My 2 other posters remain in rolls and this will probably do likewise. I like early 80's but apart from obvious Sugarhill and Enjoy releases my old school game is poor. I could spend 20 on a late 80's record I still need but I still want to support all DWG releases. Better to buy now and regret missing it later I suppose. One day I might even put them on a wall!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Before I disappear offline for the evening, I should just add that Whirlwind D is the genius author behind our third poster installment.

This poster wouldn't have been possible without a number of people contributing images and information.

Thank you
    thanks to everybody involved !!! also from my side
    next time add a dwg excavator as mp3 stick with a mix of the records posted !!!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by redtown07 View Post
    thanks to everybody involved !!! also from my side
    next time add a dwg excavator as mp3 stick with a mix of the records posted !!!
    That is very much a good idea - because every time a poster arrives, I find myself scrambling around for a poor quality mp3 rip of the records on the poster, to see if I want to buy it on wax. And this posters will prove hard to find the rips I imagine.