Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Corridor View Post
    Deep in the game!

DWG Contributor
    Funnily enough, there's a MF Doom lunchbox and a ROTJ speeder bike in my record room too. What a bunch of nerds we are

DWG Warrior
    This is all my Hip Hop (6 meters with not much room left). The smaller one opposite is all my house, garage, early 90s rave and general random bits. Then theres another larger bookshelf for the jungle/D&B and a small 2x2 for the R&B and funk & soul.

05_03_11b.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by step one; 22-08-13 at 02:08 PM.

DWG Warrior

DWG Warrior
    Debonair_P: That's a dope collection! One question though, why does recordcollecting and action-figures seem to go hand in hand

DWG Warrior
    Makes me wanna dig out my old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles stuff haha

DWG Warrior
    I like Doc Strange's rocking listening chair look. I really need to do something to find the room for a comfortable listening chair/turntable experience.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvsg2 View Post
    Debonair_P: That's a dope collection! One question though, why does recordcollecting and action-figures seem to go hand in hand
    I've thought about this a lot... I probably wouldn't be such a manic record collector if it wasn't for staring at that list of 97 original Star Wars figures (or however many there ended up being) when I was tiny, definitely ingrained the collector's bug at a very early age.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by debonair_p View Post
    I've thought about this a lot... I probably wouldn't be such a manic record collector if it wasn't for staring at that list of 97 original Star Wars figures (or however many there ended up being) when I was tiny, definitely ingrained the collector's bug at a very early age.
    Same here....damnit, comlpletist...but start selling bits And pieces shift helps...finally