Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Del Soulcondor

Del Soulcondor

I know many of us have been following Del's fight with cancer and it won't have gone unnoticed that his social media streams have been very quiet this past couple of weeks... I have been in touch with his sister today who has informed me that Del is now so heavily sedated he is essentially sleeping 24/7 and sadly is in his final days... she said he has been getting a lot of messages and wanted everyone to know that they're appreciated but for obvious reasons he is no longer able to respond... clearly this is very sad news and it may come as a bit of a shock how quickly his condition has deteriorated... I will of course keep everyone informed if/when I hear any further news... for now our thoughts and prayers are with Del and his family as this very difficult time.

FUCK CANCER

DWG Warrior
    thanks for the update, been thinking that there must be something wrong

love Del to bits, he's been so strong through all of this, i really don't know how he's managed it, he's such an inspirational man.

FUCK CANCER indeed, fucking horrible illness that devastates families, sick of it now it needs to be gone!

DWG Warrior
    Just read this on Jazz Spastiks FB.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...p-hop-25224617

DWG Warrior
    Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Had been fearing the worst…one of life’s GOOD PEOPLE.
    FUCKING FUCK FUCKING CANCER!

BIG up Del-tron x

DWG Warrior

Big love to Del and fuck cancer.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    Just tragic how aggressive this has been. I've been following along and can tell you he's had much worse luck than most.

DWG Warrior
    Thanks for the update. So sad to read this

Del is a true inspiration and what he has achieved with Soul Condor Slices during this devastating time is nothing short of incredible.

FUCK CANCER

DWG Warrior
    The garden of England, where all the flowers grow & people like me suffer from Hayfever!!
    That's really sad news, I personally don't know Del, just the convos I've had on here with him but he's always been a stand up guy, and it's so sad to see someone to deteriorate so quickly but alas that is very common with cancer, I lost my mother to cancer several years ago, we was told a week before christmas she had 3-6months left and the she sadly passed in just over two weeks.

Like enjoy else is saying FUCK CANCER!!

DWG Warrior
    I had skin cancer last year and was caught before it spread. What Del is going through is terrible, and I have known him for many years, going back to the UGHH Forum boards when he would get on there and talk shit with the users. He is a great guy, and I hope he knows so many people worldwide are supporting him. I agree to Fuck Cancer

DWG Warrior
    This brings tears to my eyes, much love to Del, he is and will remain an inspiration.