Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 221 of 223 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2223
    nice find there Step... did I know this and forget? either way is a far cry from his material recorded just a year later...

DWG Warrior
    I had no idea.

Just finished playing The Last Of Us 2, i'm not a big gamer, I've probably only played 20-30 different games since the mid 80s, so my opinion might not be that informed but still Im going to say this is the best game ever! Its crazy, its grim, its divisive but I thought it was an incredible 30+ hours of gameplay (probably an hour or two in the game I didn't enjoy).

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by francois parker View Post
    Just finished playing The Last Of Us 2, i'm not a big gamer, I've probably only played 20-30 different games since the mid 80s, so my opinion might not be that informed but still Im going to say this is the best game ever! Its crazy, its grim, its divisive but I thought it was an incredible 30+ hours of gameplay (probably an hour or two in the game I didn't enjoy).
    plan to dust off the PS3 and get this one, if they still make games for the PS3 that is

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by manphat View Post
    plan to dust off the PS3 and get this one, if they still make games for the PS3 that is
    Nope.

The last game released on the PS3 was 2018.

PS5 will be released by the end of the year. (it will be backwards compatible with ps4 games)

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by francois parker View Post
    I have a Switch but I was thinking of getting a PS4 when the prices drop, to play things exactly like this.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by stilts View Post
    Nope.

The last game released on the PS3 was 2018.

PS5 will be released by the end of the year. (it will be backwards compatible with ps4 games)
    bloody bollocks!!! i'll have to do like WSJ and get a PS4 when the 5 drops and the prices do likewise

bloody bollocks!!! i'll have to do like WSJ and get a PS4 when the 5 drops and the prices do likewise
    I only got my PS4 about 4 months ago, bought it secondhand just before the lockdown. I wanted to play Fifa which is a bit odd as I hate football (I only watch the World Cup, dont watch anything else) but I loved International Soccer on the C64 and thought Id enjoy Fifa, I dont its way to complicated for me with all the different moves and kicks.

That said in my view it was a great time to jump into the PS4 as the console was cheap and I can go to CEX and pick up the biggest games of the last few years for 20 and under, some are around a 5 now.

DWG Warrior
    Tommy Robinson dropping his arse on holiday when confronted.

DWG Warrior

I'll let you know if I get rid of mine.

If you want to play an AWESOME game, check out HUNTDOWN.
    I Mean, you get Steve Buscemi in THE WARRIORS.

The loading screen artwork is dope.
    Total call back to Atari ST / Amiga Games.
    Duke Nukem Voice acting, Stan Lee sound-a-like. Homage to Running man, The Warriors, Robocop, Escape From NY etc etc
    There are so many easter eggs in this game.

I found the bike from Akira, as you enter the secret zone, you can see Kaneda disappearing down the stairs for a second. Which is the same bar from the film.

He's been a man, since he was a boy: