Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 145 of 195 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1944
    DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I'll be there for three nights in December! My favourite hotel of all-time, by a long way.

Enjoy!
    its amazing but they need to freshen the place up a bit, still feels exactly the same as years ago. Not complaining though! My favourite hotel in the world is Four Seasons in HK, nothing compares.

Quote Originally Posted by RussRockWell View Post
    High Rollers.
    As it's my long-delayed honeymoon, we figured what the hell! The last few times I've been were for work reasons, so it'll be nice to stay for leisure this time around.

Haven't had a proper holiday for over three years, so I can't wait.

DWG Warrior
    As it's my long-delayed honeymoon, we figured what the hell! The last few times I've been were for work reasons, so it'll be nice to stay for leisure this time around.

Haven't had a proper holiday for over three years, so I can't wait.
    Enjoy mate! Btw I remember you posting about the perfect cup of tea s while back and all that can go wrong. Your problems have been solved! I bought this recently and it is the shit! - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sage-Heston-.../dp/B00CI32S5M

Quote Originally Posted by Checkoutwax View Post
    Enjoy mate! Btw I remember you posting about the perfect cup of tea s while back and all that can go wrong. Your problems have been solved! I bought this recently and it is the shit! - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sage-Heston-.../dp/B00CI32S5M
    Interesting... Always up for experimenting with tea-making devices!

DWG Warrior
    I'll be there for three nights in December! My favourite hotel of all-time, by a long way.

Enjoy!
    Quite the cosmopolitan statement Chris! Sounds like you're jet setting around the globe on the regular! (Maybe you are - arranging the next slew of DWG releases???)

Quote Originally Posted by mrfantastic View Post
    Quite the cosmopolitan statement Chris! Sounds like you're jet setting around the globe on the regular! (Maybe you are - arranging the next slew of DWG releases???)
    Haha! No, I haven't left the country for a few years now. When I was working regularly with a certain sportswear brand, I did a bit of trend research in various places. Tokyo, San Francisco and New York were usually on the list – and, at the time, if you travelled over a certain distance, you got to fly first class and stay in 5-star accommodation.

In hindsight, I'd rather have gone low-budget and pocketed the savings, but I enjoyed the experiences a lot!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkoutwax View Post
    Staying on 49th floor of Park Hyatt in Tokyo sampling various Japanese single malt scotches whilst listening to latest Muro mix and enjoying the night time view of the whole city!
    How was the single malt selection? Supposedly harder to get Jap single malts in Japan than elsewhere now!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro View Post
    How was the single malt selection? Supposedly harder to get Jap single malts in Japan than elsewhere now!
    You know the Japanese, if they're going to do something they do it right and they always respect the origins of things and make sure it's authentic! Their Whiskey game is on point! I think it's just the limited edition award winning stuff that's hard to find, like the Yamazaki Single Malt Sherry Oak 2013. I've looked in 5 countries for that and am still yet to find it!

DWG Warrior
    Room service is for chumps. I'm talking a dope selection of carry home from the Isetan food hall for the win!

image.jpg

DWG Warrior
    Food halls are next level in Japan.