Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 234 of 245 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2443
    DWG Warrior
    Lord Sear - Ya Mouth Stink (2000)

Pulled this 12" out yesterday for the first time in years and I've practically listened to nowt else since.

Killer B-SIde wins again from the Mr. Bongo era. Lord Sear really should have dropped a few more singles, eh?
    Last edited by BB; 22-03-21 at 08:59 AM.

DWG Warrior
    I used to have the 12". REAS AOK cover.

Wonder if I sold it or its in storage? hmmm

I never picked up the Alcoholic Vibes 12" but it's also cool.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior
    I wish he'd have done a song overDOOM production.

Plus, I had a crazy vision before, BOOM: DOOM, Sear and Kurious record a Smokin' That Shit sequel for Mm.. Food called Chompin' That Shit. Preferably over DOOM's instrumental with the Rocket In The Pocket sample which he wasted on Monsta Island Czars.

(Soz to Bob and other members of #MICHive )

DWG Warrior
    This Showtime At The Apollo performance of the best Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince tape/cd bonus song:

Alas, the Apollo's audience are not as receptive to Jeff & Will's charms as Union Square's audience.

DWG Warrior
    Top Of The Pops 2 kicking off with a double-whammy of Unbelievable and Ice Ice Baby tonight. Both pop classics and if you were in high school when both songs dropped you are lying through your teeth if you act like you weren't a fan of them

Ditto My Definition Of A Boombastic Jazz Style which was a new entry tonight but wasn't actually featured

Unremarkable show otherwise except for 808 State jumping around with guitars pretending to perform Cubik. Oh,, and the reminder that the Genie remix of Dimples D's Sucker DJ was a UK top 40 hit in 1990.

DWG Warrior
    Really enjoyed the Cam'ron Drink Champs episode. Never sat through more than 10 mins of one before but this was really good in places. Had to watch in chunks and skip in places as its 3 hrs long. NORE is proper funny and Cam wasn't drinking which probably helped. Some great stories in there.

DWG Warrior
    First crew liquid lunch of 2021. Okay, it was nippy enough in the beer garden that I put me gloves on while I was eating, but that Great British Blitz Spirit™ or sumfink.

at the fair today, 808 State / Pacific State blasting out on the Bumper Cars .

DWG Warrior
    ^^ Now that's a FUN fair.

The Dream Warriors doing My Definition... on TOTP 2 tonight with live vocals.

Museum of Youth Culture in Carnaby Street.

Well worth a look if you are passing.

https://museumofyouthculture.com/