Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 243 of 245 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245 LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2443
    Quote Originally Posted by J$MONEY View Post
    Received this message from a Discogs buyer this morning...
    Attachment 11672
    haha, mental!

Walking into a restaurant last night, I noticed one of the staff wearing a Coogie sweater, and then notice Biggie is playing on the resturant sound system! I spoke to the guy and he was chuffed I made the connection, he's a big Biggie fan.

DWG Warrior
    Started following sam sever on Instagram not lost his touch on the beats needs a downtown science reunion imo

DWG Warrior
    HAZEY - Packs and Potions

It's 2022 and Scouse Drill is now a thing. That beat sounds like a Donae'O U.K Funky riddim, and it might be the first and last Rap song with a chorus which rhymes Sami Khedira with Uncle Murda.

DWG Warrior
    Hahaha good beat but can’t deal with the squeeky scouse. Even Helsinki has a drill scene. This video makes me lol as they are trappin in the cold storage that all the old apartment blocks have here. It’s where grannies keep their homemade blueberry and lingonberry jam

Football theme as well.
    Hypnotical Gases - Keeping my proboscis out of the dirt.

DWG Warrior

There was a Hudson-Odoi song by some London Drill rapper recently too.

Pity UK Drill didn't exist in the early 2000s because Winston Bogarde could have got his own tribute track.

"On road I'm the Don
    Stack Ps & Qs sittin' on my arse like Winston"
    Last edited by BB; 23-01-22 at 01:28 PM.

DWG Warrior
    DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - The Reverend

I'd totally slept on this song from the 3rd Jeff & Will album. Gotta be one of the best late 80s tracks built around a vocal sample.

DWG Warrior
    FA Cup Forth Round.. A throwback to the good old days Proper away allocations, atmosphere and the lower league clubs out singing and taking the piss out of the so called big boys regardless of the result. Support your local team not Sky Sports #againstmodernfootball

Quote Originally Posted by Dr NO View Post
    FA Cup Forth Round.. A throwback to the good old days Proper away allocations, atmosphere and the lower league clubs out singing and taking the piss out of the so called big boys regardless of the result. Support your local team not Sky Sports #againstmodernfootball
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr NO View Post
    i went to Chelsea Vs Plymouth Argyle yesterday, thousands of Plymothians traveling up for the weekend, was a proper buzz getting on the train to London with whats seemed like 100s of supporters traveling up on the Friday lunchtime train.
    And Argyle did good! Proper going for it in the second half of extra time, well done to the lads.
    I was in with the Chelsea fans as couldn't get a ticket for the Argyle end unfortunately but was great being surrounded by Cheasea fans shouting abuse at their players for falling behind to Argyle (for a while anyway).
    Last night I went to Spurs vs Brighton, amazing vibes and what with the 8pm kick off Im guessing most folks had their drink on which added to the great atmosphere, and sometime that atmosphere is flat as a pancake in there.

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by francois parker View Post
    i went to Chelsea Vs Plymouth Argyle yesterday, thousands of Plymothians traveling up for the weekend, was a proper buzz getting on the train to London with whats seemed like 100s of supporters traveling up on the Friday lunchtime train.
    And Argyle did good! Proper going for it in the second half of extra time, well done to the lads.
    I was in with the Chelsea fans as couldn't get a ticket for the Argyle end unfortunately but was great being surrounded by Cheasea fans shouting abuse at their players for falling behind to Argyle (for a while anyway).
    Last night I went to Spurs vs Brighton, amazing vibes and what with the 8pm kick off Im guessing most folks had their drink on which added to the great atmosphere, and sometime that atmosphere is flat as a pancake in there.
    Great to see My cousins husband is a hardcore Plymouth fan and was messaging throughout the game. Props to my old foes Plymouth; Cardiff and Forest (and that’s not easy to say!) F**k The Premier League
    Last edited by Dr NO; 06-02-22 at 05:40 PM.