Welcome to the DWG Forums.
Page 52 of 212 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    DWG Warrior
    He wasn't worth it. He was grabbing something from the bottom of his bag at one point, & thought he might pull a knife, in which case he would've got his ass whipped.

Strangest of all though is that he was being followed by a 6ft, Jack Wills, hair straighteners, gym head who was trying to get his stolen perfume back!
    The sh*t stain thief stole the vase from my shop to hit him on the head with.. (was funny watching him try to pull the fake flowers out of it) but this gym douche was watching him steal sh*t & threatening to call the cops.

The world is full of weirdos.

DWG Warrior
    Liverpool fans. Utterly delusional with regard to ambitions and valuations of their racist idol. Hilarious on talk show radio..

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by fecam View Post
    Liverpool fans. Utterly delusional with regard to ambitions and valuations of their racist idol. Hilarious on talk show radio..
    i'd like to add them to the major things that fuck you off thread

DWG Warrior

Love listening to local radio on the way home from the match when the shite have been beaten. No sense of perspective.

DWG Warrior

DWG Warrior
    Racist or complete and utter cunt either way it doesn't mean he should go cheap. The man can play despite his short comings as a human being....50 mil at least
    ...they talk about me over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea, I'm Mercury over cups of tea...

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase View Post
    Racist or complete and utter cunt either way it doesn't mean he should go cheap. The man can play despite his short comings as a human being....50 mil at least
    Although he's a better player (albeit the delusional Liverpool fans reject the fact that he won every award going last year & insist that Suarez was the best in the 2012-13 season) Bale is worth 100m (in the eyes of Madrid) because not only is he a great player, he's a decent chap. He's clearly not twice the player that Suarez is, but he's worth double to Madrid because he's a 'nice' bloke who trains hard, conforms to the boring Shearer/Own persona in front of the press, and is not a racist cannibal. The bloke's a liability and should be priced as such - in any other career, he'd be sacked & Liverpool are outrageous in their defence of the bloke and insistence on keeping him. 40m to Arsenal (who are clearly not a rival) is a Godsend.

I saw a great line in the Guardian about the delusional Rogers. In reaction to his comment "So why would you swap Liverpool to go to Arsenal? I am not sure that it adds up to be honest.", the article reads:

living in a bigger city, earning better money, playing for a better team, with better players, a better manager, and in better competitions can be quite persuasive, especially for footballers who aim to live in a bigger city, earn better money, play for a better team, with better players, for a better manager and in better competition

DWG Warrior
    For 40,000,001 Liverpool should take the money and run......

What's the point of hanging on to a striker whose gonna be out for 6 games, if you can palm him of on a rival and let him sit those games out on their bench.

Edit: Probably time to revive the football thread as we've hijacked this one!

DWG Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Disc_Eater View Post
    Edit: Probably time to revive the football thread as we've hijacked this one!
    True.

Back on track - fresh French bread (albeit from a UK based French patisserie) for breakfast.